Chapter 153 - 154

Start from the beginning

Offending the godfather of the fashion industry, Mudley would have very difficult days in the future.

Of course, among the guests, there were those like He Chaoman who left with satisfaction after eating their fill. There were many others like Luo Cheng who had been dragged away by a chief editor of a top magazine. Others, like Xi Ze and Ming Yu, drank together and no one interfered.

The two of them said goodbye to many people before turning to their hotel.

You ask why the two people were staying in the same hotel?

It was a coincidence! Definitely a coincidence!

You are asking why they are staying in two rooms next to each other?

God, it was really wonderful that there was such a coincidence.

However, you should ask why Mr. Xi didn’t return to his room that night. Instead, he approached the room next door…

Well, Mr. Xi must surely be drunk.

The whole evening, Ming Xiaoyu’s feelings for the RAmer Charity Gala weren’t that deep. After all, he had participated in many similar evenings in this life and even attended a dinner that was comparable to the RAmer Charity Gala.

For Ming Xiaoyu, the most impressive thing was the soundproofing of this hotel…

By the way, Mr. Xi was quite satisfied with the bed of the hotel. It was soft and big, at the same time, it didn’t make him toss from side to side. It was amazing~ The next day, Ming Yu accepted Raymond’s invitation to explore the headquarters of Rosalind. Then on the third day, he returned home with Xi Ze. Unexpectedly, he didn’t expect all of Huaxia to be boiling when he got off the plane. Various media articles and online news filled people’s eyes.

[ RAmer Charity Galan, the theme ‘Huaxia: Millennium Feng Shui, Bright Treasures’ that leads the world! Ming Yu won the best dressed male!] [The stars are shining as Xi Ze held hands with Ming Yu. The RAmer red carpet is completely taken over! ]

Once he saw this last article, Ming Xiaoyu didn’t know if he should laugh or cry when he saw ‘Xi Ze held hands with Ming Yu.’ He showed the story to Luo Ru and Zhao Rui. Both of them felt that this title was too awful!

What did they mean by ‘Xi Ze held hands with Ming Yu’?

This was simple too ambiguous!!!

Don’t think that these two people have an unusual relationship!

Let’s not mention these media headlines. Many Ming Xiaoyu fans really felt refreshed after learning that their Small Mushroom also participated in the RAmer Charity Gala! In addition to a lot of career fans, the other fans were happy that Ming Xiaoyu could get an invitation to this party.

You know, there was no more than 100 of the 370 supermodels around the world who could get an invitation!

The RAmer Charity Gala might be the back garden fo the fashion industry but that didn’t mean a person could participate as long as they were a supermodel.

According to media reports, apart from Ming Yu and Andrew, all the supermodels on the scene were within the two 80 of the two rankings lists. Only the current world’s fourth ranked female supermodel, Anna Cartman was unable to come since she was shooting a magazine cover in Africa. Otherwise, the top 10 supermodels of both rankings were at the scene.