Chapter 141 - 142

Začít od začátku

At this moment, the music reached the climax. The moment it approached the peak… The music burst at the peak and then slowed down, like the night before dawn, singing the last silence.

Under the expectations of the audience, the youth that everyone was waiting for finally appeared in the spotlight.

The moment Ming Yu appeared, Duan Yusong seemed to feel a shock in his brain. His eyes couldn’t help following the other person’s movements., He didn’t react at all, just staring.

He watched the handsome youth approach and finally disappeared off the other side of the stage.

Once Ming Yu was about to disappear from the stage, the audience burst into heated applause. Duan Yusong also clapped with everyone until the lights above the audience lit up, highlighting the official end of the fashion show. He suddenly woke up and subconsciously looked at the design masters sitting next to him.

Duan Yusong looked over but hadn’t expected Elder Chen to be looking at him with a smile.

“I saw you staring at Ming Yu during the show. Are you a model?”

The famous design master of Ji and Ya unexpectedly talked to him. Duan Yusong nodded nervously, so excited that he couldn’t say a word.

The chief designer of Ji and Ya was Xi Ze, but it was absolutely impossible for a top luxury brand to only have one designer. Chen Xiang was over 50 years old this year and he was the best design master of Ji and Ya, apart from Xi Ze.

“You have the same style as Ming Yu. It is good to look at his work but don’t think about imitating his style. His style isn’t something you can do right now. Child, take your own path.”

After saying this, Elder Chen joked with his group of friends and left. While walking, several people commented on Ming Yu’s finale just now.

Duan Yusong listened from a distance and was shocked to find that although the masters were endlessly arguing, none of them said that it ‘wasn’t good.’ Instead, they were arguing about the clothes and the top model.

Who was the world’s top models and so on.

……

Ming Xiaoyu didn’t stand still once he walked down from the T stage. The excited Fei Sixin hugged him tightly and shouted, “Did you hear it? Ming Xiaoyu! That applause just now was for us! It is great! The audience clapped twice! I saw Elder Chen sitting under the stage and he clapped for you!”

Fei Sixin was so excited that the words she spoke were unclear. But she hugged Ming Xiaoyu’s small waist tightly and didn’t let go, really eating the tofu.

However, Ming Xiaoyu was a gentleman. How could he push away a lady? Thus, he let Fei Sixin hug him while she laughed and cried.

Fei Sixin wasn’t too embarrassed about hugging him for a while. She finally loosened her grip on Ming Yu’s waist and said, “Thank you Xiaoyu, you worked really hard today. Don’t leave straight away. Let’s go to dinner together and celebrate. Oh yes, Xiaoyu, this suit is really very handsome on you. If you like it, I will give it to you.”

Ming Yu was slightly startled by the words. Then he smiled and shook his head. “I am very fond of this outfit. But Sister Xin, you have given me many clothes. I feel sorry and will buy this one. I will wear when attending activities in the future.”

Fei Sixin waved her arms. “At least half price! Don’t be polite with me. This outfit was originally inspired by you and then I designed it. If you are polite with me, you really aren’t giving me any face!”

The two laughed for a while and Ming Yu agreed to buy the high-end outfit from Fei Sixin at half price.

Yes, Sixin’s fashion show might be for ready to wear clothing but there was one high-end outfit, while was the last casual suit that Ming Yu showed the audience.