Chapter 135 - 136

Start from the beginning

The white clothing was the simplest out of all of Ming Yu’s clothing in the movie. There weren’t too many fancy lines and jewels. Only a silver hairband fell down his face. This was a young soon who was truly radiant.

Once Ming Yu’s scene was finished, the entire crew gathered together and had a meal. It was counted as a death meal for Ming Yu.

Xi Ze wasn’t part of the crew and happened to have something to do. Thus, he didn’t come. Instead, he waited in the hotel for Ming Xiaoyu. The dinner ended and Ming Yu said goodbye to Director Xu, Fang Liangxiu and the others. Nothing was unusual.

But when he looked at Xiao Biqing, the beautiful actress was looking at him solemnly. She took him aside and whispered, “Ming Xiaoyu, we might not have known each other for a long time but I think of us as friends. There is something I want to say as a friend, but I don’t know if it is improper or not.”

Ming Yu smiled slightly and his tipsiness disappeared. He looked seriously at Xiao Biqing in front of him. His delicate eyebrows lightly curved as he replied, “Sister Xiao, if you think you should say it then speak. If you think it is inappropriate then it is naturally improper to say it.”

It was equivalent to telling her not to speak. But Xiao Biqing laughed and said, “I think I should say it.”

Instead of giving Ming Yu time to react, Xiao Biqing cleared her throat and said, “I might not be in the fashion industry but I know that your industry advocates the simplest beauty. This type of beauty means that things like ethnicity, beliefs and age aren’t rigidly adhered to…including gender. Therefore, there has always more homosexual people in your industry than the entertainment industry.”

After listening to this, Ming Xiaoyu looked at Xiao Biqing with slight surprise.

He just listened to Xiao Biqing as he continued, “Mr. Xi is a very good person but Ming Xiaoyu, you are still young. I’m afraid you don’t have much experience in this respect. You might be in love but there are always entangled interests. You need to grasp this and not let yourself completely sink in.”

These words made it clear. Xiao Biqing thought that Xi Ze was supporting Ming Yu and was his gold backer. This was why the relationship between the two people was so close.

Her words were well-intentioned and there was no disdain. After all, everybody chose to climb the road differently. Not to mention, Xiao Biqing could see that Xi Ze cared about Ming Yu. But she didn’t believe that Xi Ze would stay with Ming Yu in the end because she didn’t know Xi Ze. She had seen too many examples of gold backs tossing away the star they raised.

Ming Xiaoyu was always grateful to the good intentions of others. Thus, his eyes weren’t offended but were calm and generous when he looked at the other person. He couldn’t help smiling as he said, “Sister Xiao, your words will offend people.”

Xiao Biqing raised an eyebrow. “How will it offend people?”

Ming Xiaoyu replied with a smile, “It is possible to offend me. If I tell this to Xi Ze, it might also offend him.”

Xiao Biqing looked Ming Yu from top to bottom then waved her hands like she didn’t care. “It is no problem to offend you. You are just a small mushroom. As for offending Xi Ze, Small Mushroom, I don’t think you are so ruthless and black-hearted.”

The black-hearted small mushroom, “……=_=|||||”

He was just a small mushroom huh?

The two of them didn’t talk about this topic anymore. Xiao Biqing raised her main point and didn’t feel the need to continue. As for Ming Xiaoyu, he acted like he didn’t hear anything and treated Xiao Biqing with his original attitude.