Chapter 133 - 134

Start from the beginning

This feeling was normal, just as many cast members thought that Ming Xiaoyu was easy to get along with when they saw him. Most models and celebrities had outstanding looks, but the former had a type of calm temperament that was often more prominent.

Many cast members couldn't help liking Ming Xiaoyu after getting to know him.

In Zhao Rui's words, "Your sister skills are becoming more advanced every day! (╬▔皿▔)"

Therefore, the first impression wasn't necessarily accurate. After getting to know each other, the cast of An Li found that while Xi Ze might not be a person easy to communicate with, he was definitely qualified to be a gentleman. He was always polite and courteous, regardless of whether the person was the director, screenwriter or cleaner. His attitude was appropriate and he never made anyone feel inferior. He also took the person seriously.

Once Wang Yueyao learned of the true relationship between Ming Yu and Xi Ze in the future, she would be so astonished that her eyeballs bugged out. Did Wang Yueyao think that Ming Yu and Xi Ze were lovers and she didn't dare ask Ming Yu?

Wrong!

Wang Yueyao never thought in this direction. She always believed that in the fashion or entertainment industry, normal homosexual people would show obvious closeness. The two of them were so close that they wore a sign 'we don't have a normal relationship' above their heads. How could they be a couple?

Xi Ze stayed with the An Li crew for three or four days. He would occasionally go out to deal with his own work. He usually only spent half days with the crew and took care of Ming Xiaoyu under the guise of being a friend.

During this period of time when Ming Yu wasn't present, most of the plot of An Li had been filmed.

Li Ninghan and An Yucheng experienced several disturbances and finally arrived at the Extreme Fire Palace. They only needed to go up the mountain to find the villainous Bai Xiu and discuss with him. However, An Yucheng suddenly disappeared at this time, making everyone very alarmed.

The crew deliberately chose a beautiful place in Y Province to film the scenes of the Extreme Fire Palace.

Clear and transparent lake water slowly flowed down the flat slope. There was the clear sound of water and blue waves. The bright sun shone through the thin clouds and reflected the light, like the sparkles of diamonds.

The mountains were beautiful and the trees were green.

This type of place didn't match the name of Extreme Fire Palace. However, the Extreme Fire Palace was precisely situated in such a beautiful place.

The closer they got to the Extreme Fire Palace, the colder Li Ninghan felt. At this time, An Yucheng unexpectedly disappeared. Everything was lost in mystery. It was as if a heavenly net was open in front of them, just waiting for them to enter.

Since the name of this movie was 'An Li', the protagonist couldn't just be the heroine.

An Yucheng was the best person in the martial arts world. How could he acquire such superb martial arts as an orphan? Why did he coincidentally meet the heroine when she descended the mountain and ended up helping her?

An Yucheng's master was called Bai Xiu.

The genius who shocked the martial arts world more than 20 years ago had only one disciple in his life.