Chapter 123 - 124

Start from the beginning

Xi Ze’s design style was as beautiful as ever, the simple, straight lines and charming curves making the model and clothing fit together perfectly. It formed an attractive and charming sight.

At the end of the fashion show, Xi Ze walked out with He Chaoman.

The young aunt was wearing a silver-white beautiful dress, the tight-fitting design showing a charming body. But the side of the skirt had a dark brown strip, which was a long belt inlaid with deep rubies that constantly swayed with He Chaoman’s movements.

As they received the applause of the audience, He Chaoman whispered, “I like this dress. Xi Ze, I will buy it.”

He Chaoman was just saying this casually. Whether it was her identity as an aunt or as an ordinary consumer, there was no problem with her buying this dress. After all, there were few people who could afford to buy such an expensive dress. Yes, the price of this dress was at least one million yuan.

However, He Chaoman was forced to feel surprise this time. Xi Ze waved to give thanks to the guests. Then he smiled and spoke in a low voice, “I can’t promise you that this time. I have decided to alter the size of this dress. I will find a chance for my lover to wear it.”

A crack showed on the iceberg face of He Chaoman. “…”

After a moment, she asked in an uncertain tone, “I remember…your lover, he seems to be Ming Yu?” She paused and couldn’t help adding. “He seems to be a male, a physical male.”

Xi Ze raised an eyebrow. “Yes, I know he is a man. But he is more beautiful than you.”

He Chaoman, “…Hehe.”

Saying that someone else was more beautiful in front of a woman, Mr. Xi., do you know what you are saying?

Fortunately, the person in front of him was his little aunt and only interested in games. Otherwise, he would be looking up at the feet of the other person and maybe even begging for mercy.

Once they returned backstage, He Chaoman couldn’t help asking, “Xi Ze, will Ming Yu really wear this dress?”

The handsome and indifferent man slightly bowed his head and asked, “My dear little aunt, when have you ever seen me not achieve what I said?’

He Chaoman said disdainfully, “You are a really bad person. Don’t call me aunt, I’m getting goosebumps. Now I feel a bit of sympathy for MIng Yu. He must be unlucky for several lifetimes to meet such a person. Geez, I can already foresee your shameless methods.”

Xi Ze smiled indifferently. “It was a blessing of a few lifetimes that I found my muse.”

Ming Xiaoyu who knew about this matter a long time later, “….?_?”

Oh, so you are oppressing your Muse Mr. Xi?!

For the time being, this dress wasn’t revealed and it is unknown if Small Mushroom really wore the dress or not~

Now that Ming Xiaoyu was suspended by wires, he felt that it really wasn’t wise to enter the entertainment industry.

Do you know what if felt like to make a difficult move while hanging on wires?