Part 12

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story in the story called story books

Recap

Katsuki: "Yeah we know we are suppose to fight some fucking stupid bots"

Nezumi: "Why would you think that"

Ochaco: "Wasn't that what happened last year?"

Nezumi: "Yes but due to increasing amount of Nomus you will be fighting against a Nomu by fighting"

GM: "Me along with"

Izuku: "Me"

Gal Might appeared riding on Izuku back who was bigger, badder and blond in color(Like below except blond/peachy skin)

The whole class: "Ah shit here we go again"

End of recap

Kamari raised her hand trying to catch the attention of Nezumi

Nezumi: "Yes Mrs Kamanari?"

Kamanari: "Err can I just fail the exam and not fight them?"

Nezumi: "No, either way you will have to fight them"

Kamanari after hearing this just brought her head down and began typing down something and sending it.

Sato: "What was that about?"

Kamanari: "I was telling my mother I love her and that everything I own be burned to ash to be put with me"

Krishima: "Don't you think you are overreacting?"

Kamanari: "Well I know Izuku won't hurt me as much, but then there is Nezumi who would have told him what his objective is and while"

Kamanari said while pointing at Nezumi who was laughing with a lot of sadism in it while petting Izuku head in her hand.

Jiro: "Yeah, you may be an idiot most of the time, but you may be right on this one"

Mina: "I am sure Izuku and Gal Might will know when to stop"

They then looked at both Gal Might and Izuku who were both grinning madly after Nezumi whispered into their ear.

Mina: "On second thought we should stick near Momo she can stop him if it goes too dangerous right?"

Nezumi: "Oh thank you for reminding me. Miss Momo please pass me your ring for the sake of fairness of this exam"