Part 2 the entrance exam

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story

Recap

Izuku was standing outside of UA with his glaive and his necklace and ring ready to start

End of recap

Izuku stood outside of the UA with his Glaive and was going to enter only for a certain black haired creation master to run into him.

Izuku: "Are you okay?"

???: "Yes thanks you. Are you taking part in the exams... "

Izuku: "Midoriya..   Izuku Midoriya and yes for the hero course"

Momo: "And I am Momo Yaoyorozu. But woah a male taking the hero course"

This caught the attention of all the people surrounding them.

Izuku: "Yes and I will not fail"

Momo: "Well good luck Midoriya hopefully we will be in the same hero class"

Izuku: "You are not taking the exam?"

Momo: "I have a recommendation"

Izuku: "Well than I hope to see you again Miss Yaoyorozu"

Izuku walked away to the exam leaving Momo there blushing. When the exam started Izuku began on the written one only to finish it within the first 10 minutes of a 2 hour long exam and went up to hand it up.

Midnight: "Are you sure you are done?"

Izuku: "Yes miss Midnight"

Midnight: "Okay then you may go to the cafeteria to rest while waiting for the rest to finish"

This shocked everybody that a male was finished before them and even taking part in the hero exam. But absolutely infuriated a certain sonic rip-off.

Lida *thought*: "How dare he even take part in the exam and not even put in any effort while bringing that weapon of his"

This all happened while Izuku went to the cafeteria to get some food to find no one there. So he went into the kitchen to began cooking a bowl of fresh ramen. Making everything from scratch including the noodles using his glaive to cut everything perfectly attracting the attention of a certain white haired chimera watching him on the camera. When he was done cooking and left the kitchen to eat someone was there waiting.(Like in the picture exactly)

Nezumi: "Excuse me kind sir would you be willing to cook me a bowl as well"

Izuku seeing this started on a second bowl after giving her his and not long after the smell of the ramen caught the attention of the rest of the staff including lunch rush.