Part 9 Kamino Accident

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story in the story called story books

Recap

???: "Toshinori what took you so long to answer and why didn't you tell me you had chosen your successor"

GM: "Master-r I didn'--t---"

???: "What can't even say hello first maybe even how you are doing you ungrateful brat"

GM: "H-how are-e y-you-o doing-g M-master"

???: "Now why didn't that young whipper snapper Zuko was it come to me for training with OFA"

GM: "You-u m-mean Izuku-u he we-nt to M-miruko-o but I-I di--"

???: "Oh the white haired rabbit girl. Okay I will go and see him myself"

Toshinori master hang up on him.

Toshinori: "Well good luck Izuku Master is coming after you"

End of recap

Izuku is currently in Mirko home unpacking his stuff and is roughly around dinner.

Eri: "Papa I am hungry"

Izuku: "Okay let me put this aside then I will get cooking"

Izuku put aside the clothes before walking to the kitchen and began cooking when Mirko came in.

Mirko: "What are you doing?"

Izuku: "Oh I hope it was okay I am cooking some dinner for Eri and myself if you want I can make some for you as well?"

Mirko: "Yeah and some coffee I have night patrol. We will start your internship tomorrow"

Izuku: "Okay what you want"

Miruko: "Suprise me"

Izuku: "Okay snowball go and play with Miruko"

Mirko picked up Eri and brought her to the living room where she started playing with Mirko ears and by the time Izuku was done Eri was sitting on Mirko while she was doing push ups.

Izuku: "Dinners ready"

They all gathered on the table which was a nice udon with seafood dip and Chinese style carrot cake for Mirko.