Part 3 Meeting the class

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story

Recap

Izuku: "Mom I am going to be a hero"

Inko then started crying tears filling up the house with Izuku getting a bucket to throw the water out.

Izuku: "Mom calm down the house is flooding"

End of recap

Inko: "do you have your tissue"

Izuku: "yes"

Inko: "Your phone"

Izuku: "Yes"

Inko: "Your figurines"

Izuku: "Mom I am not going to bring them to the dorms its going to be fine"

Izuku started walking out of the house avoiding hitting his head on the door.

Inko: "Izuku. I just want to say you look so cool"

Izuku: "Thanks mom I will visit you on the weekend"

Izuku left home to move towards the dorms which was compulsory for all hero class students and soon was wandering the halls of UA trying to find class 1A.

Nezumi: "Mr Midoriya are you looking for 1A?"

Izuku: "Yes Miss Nezumi"

Nezumi: "Follow me Mr Midoriya and call me Nezumi"

Izuku followed Nezumi when he noticed how tired and slow she was walking.

Izuku: "Nezumi would you like to sit on shoulder while you guide me?"

Nezumi: "Why thank you Mr Midoriya"

Izuku brought his hand down for her to get on and bring her to his shoulder. they continued walking while they made small talk and Nezumi asking Izuku to cook sometimes for her.

Izuku: "Sure thing Nezumi come to my dorm whenever you want and I will  prepare a feast"

Nezumi: "How bout I release you earlier for lunch then you can cook for the staff"

Izuku: "Sure I love it when someone show so much joy from eating my cooking like you and the rest of the staff"

Nezumi: "Why thank you Mr Midoriya and we are here I will arrange with the staff about when to release you early"

Izuku: "Thank you Nezumi for guiding me"

Izuku let Nezumi down and soon was about to enter when he heard screaming and breathed in before entering.

???: "Take your feet of the desk at once! You are disgracing and disrespecting the previous seniors who used it and the makers"

???: "Why should I four eye?"

???: "Four eyes. I have you know my name is Tenya Lida from Somei private school"

???: "Oh a private school stuck up, four eye I can't wait to crush you"

Tenya: "Are you sure you are trying to be a he.. ah why is there a male here"

Katsumi: "Deku what the hell. How did they let a quirkless breeding horse like you in"

Izuku was about to answer when.

Ochaco: "I recognized that messy green hair and big stick anywhere your that boy who took the hitt from the zero pointer for me. Izuku right how are you feeling?"