Halloween special one shot

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

So Guys tomorrow is Halloween and today is my birthday so have this spooky Halloween crossovers.

Please vote for my next story in the story called story books

Izuku is walking with Eri his mother, Momo, Nezumi, Miruko and Midnight as they are going to celebrate Halloween by trick-or-treating with Izuku and Eri dressed as Nezuko and tanjiro

While Momo was dressed as the insect pillar. the group was enjoying the Halloween and was about to head home to get some rest after two hours of constant trick-or-treating and two full bags of candy heavier than Eri. Until suddenly a door opened underneath them.

Izuku: "Eri Momo grab my hand"

Izuku reached for them nearly catching them only to just grab the necklace around Eri holding his ring and the groups drifted apart with Izuku being alone.

Eri: "Papa!"

Izuku: "ERI NOOO!!!"

And they all were tossed into a portal but due to the events were rendered unconscious. We now see where Eri, Momo, Midnight, Nezumi and Inko landed. And they came crashing down in a meeting.

???: "What the hell just happen"

???: "She has horn she must be a demon we have to kill her and look at the white hair one. No normal human will look like them so they must be demon"

???: "To be turned into to a demon when they are so young amibata"

???: "Wait. They are not burning in the sun"

???: "Ara ara did the demon conquer the sun quickly bring them to my lab so I can test poison on them"

The group began carrying the five of them until someone spoke up.

???: "My children stop they are not demons"

???: "Master I respect you but they are clearly demons"

???: "My intuition says that they are not from here and will be a deciding factor to end Muzan"

???: "Ara ara very well master I will bring them to my house to let them rest and treat them for any injuries that they may find"

???: "Thank you Shinobou"

A bunch of assistants appeared and carefully carried the five to the butterfly estate.

???: "Don't you think one of them was dressed like you Shinobou"

Shinobou: "Actually yes and the little girl with the horn dressed like Nezuko"