Part 1 Prologue

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Start of the story

At the point of 21th century a mutation occurred a baby born glowing which took the worked by the storm and not long after that more mutations occurred which was soon to be called quirks. The mutations called quirks were varied yet one thing was common no males had them and war and riots broke out fast forward 2 centuries and a new profession has come along heroines and along side villains. But discriminations was common with females getting a bunch of benefits while males had nothing.

We see a young boy with green hair with a dream of being a hero with his heart made of pure gold. Yet the world was not kind, his childhood friend Katsumi after getting her quirk explosion grew a ego bigger than Endeavor and began beating up all the male which people only treated as cheap labor or sex horses.

Izuku: "Katsumi stop this is not what a hero would do"

Katsumi: "What do you know about being a hero you useless male when you can never be a hero without a quirk"

Katsumi then went on to beat him up while the teachers not caring about him one bit looked away. Later on he crawled back with what little strength he had to his home which he lived in with his mother and went to watch videos of Gal Might on HEROTUBE.

Izuku: "Mom can I be a hero like Gal Might"

Izuku asked while pointing at the screen with Gal Might on it.

Inko: "No I am sorry Izuku"

Izuku hearing this hang his head down and began crying.

Inko: "But you can and will be the first male hero and be greater than Gal Might"(Best mom)

Izuku: "Thank you mom"

Izuku said while sobbing his literal heart out on her shoulder. And from that day on would train to be the hero his mother knew he would be and learnt many martial arts such as one inch punch and machine gun blow. But what was most interesting was that a ring appeared in his hand on his 8 birthday after a weird dream of a duo fighting monsters. Which he gave to his mother for her birthday not knowing the importance

Time skip to when he was 11

We now see a devastated landscape and Izuku watching the fight of Gal Might and a black suit wearing villain with blood leaking down his head. He kept on watching until.

Gal Might: "Give up All for One you can't win"

AFO: "Ah but are you willing to win in place of this woman life"

AFO grabbed and lifted Inko by the neck unaware of Izuku watching.

Gal Might: "Let her go you villain this is between you and me"

AFO: "Only if you take my hit"

Gal Might: "Very well but let her go"

Gal Might stood her hand and stood still  for AFO whom punched a whole into her side rendering her disabled.

AFO: "On second thought I should just kill her. I mean you cannot do anything can you?"

AFO was going to kill her when a giant energy fist punched her and caught Inko. Gal Might watched with shock but what shook her to the core was the person that did that was clearly male and was holding a knocked out Inko.

AFO: "A male with such a powerful quirk. it will make a fine addition"

AFO went to fight him only to get slapped away by a giant energy hand(thot slayer) before a giant energy hammer came crashing down on her. But AFO was not easily defeated and fought back with multiple elemental quirks causing him to defend Inko with his body. But end up buying enough time for Gal Might to defeat AFO with a single well placed punch.

Gal Might: "Male thank you"

Yet when Gal Might turned around she only saw emptiness. Leading both AFO and Gal Might to search for him with AFO wanting a new slave with such power while Gal Might wanting to thank him and bring him to be a hero however yet for 5 years nobody found him a male with the strength that was near to rivaling Gal Might.

Now Izuku is 16 and is standing outside of UA with his Glaive standing at 1.9 meters with muscles lean but harder than iron and his necklace with his ring. Ready to start his journey to be a hero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

666 words

First chapter boys Izuku unlocked his power I will release a bio at later chapter. Next will be the admission to UA. Any suggestions or changes put it in the comments. Also I am thinking Momo will be the first part of the harem any ideas about the order.

RSK12321 going out see ya in the next one old chaps