Part 6 Sports festival

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story in the story called story books

Recap

Mina: "Izuku who is that" Pointing at the person behind Izuku

Izuku picked her up and put her on his shoulder.

Izuku: "She is my daughter"

Class: "WHAT"

End of recap

Momo: "Izu why didn't you tell me you had a daughter"

Izuku: "Because I just adopted her after defeating overhaul"

Momo: "Oh okay"

Class: "....."

Class: "YOU DEFEATED OVERHAUL!!!"

Eri hearing them shout starting whimpering into Izuku neck causing him to transform into his first form and shout at them.

Eri: "Papa can we go to Mama"

Izuku: "Alright enough you are scaring her. Now you will keep quiet and can ask question but quietly"

Momo: "who is Eri Mama"

Izuku: "She is Midnight. Nezumi said to let me adopt her she needs a female and she volunteered"

Mineta: "Is she wearing one of your rings?"

Izuku: "Yeah I needed to power up fast"

Mina: "But where will she be staying"

Izuku: "With me of course. Now how bout I cook some dinner while you guys get to know Eri better but gentle she was heavily abused"

Izuku gave Eri to Momo as Eri saw she also had a similar ring that Izuku gave her and the group soon went to the living room to get to know her better and dress her with something else than rags. And when Izuku came out carrying multiple bowls of katsudon and of course soba for Shoka he nearly faint at the sight.

 And when Izuku came out carrying multiple bowls of katsudon and of course soba for Shoka he nearly faint at the sight

The girls gave Eri a cosplay of Izuku new costume. Izuku quickly put down the food and went to give her a hug and at the end of the meal a candy apple. Unknowingly Izuku have gave Eri a addiction to apples.

And soon it was the next day and the Sports festival came. We see the class getting ready and walk out of the entrance with Izuku being at the front standing tall and strong to the confusion of the audience.

Present Mic: "Hello lets welcome the participants of this year sports festival and I am your host the great present mic and the one and only batman master in fighting Eraser head and the referee Midnight"