Part 16 Fall of a giant

Izuku slave awakened form: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

I don't own either My hero Academia or anything used from Slave of the magic capital elite troops they are owned by their respective authors.

Please vote for my next story in the story called story books

I am moving the I-island arc to after the summer camp

Recap

As she said that a bunch of random hero fired their quirks attempting to kill AFO only for Izuku to block the shot before running forward and grabbing them using his mouth killing them before dragging them in front of AFO. Which AFO seeing how protective of her he became smiled with a blush and began patting him.

AFO: " He may have been yours but now he is mine especially after I broke his little mind. And don't bother trying to get him out of the rabbit hole. The only thing on his small mind after one of my quirks played around his mind is me and only me"

AFO held her face with both hand while blushing.

AFO: "And now I will send him to kill you"

AFO pointed at them which Izuku began growling like a dog before dashing at them.

End of recap

Izuku ran in at the heroes only for All Might to catch him and toss him aside.

Midnight: "Easy All Might you just tossed my honey"

AM: "Your telling me I had trouble catching him and he is not even in his other form yet"

AFO: "Oh thanks for the reminder"

AFO snapped her finger causing the ring on her finger to glow before a large roar came out and soon a giant came out where izuku came from causing all the heroes to look at it.

Miruko: "My god a titan"

What could only be described as a mix of the armored titan from AOT and chainsaw man with chainsaw lining his arm and head.

AFO: "You know with his quirk focusing on the quirk factor what would happen if the quirk factor was unstable"

AFO raised her hands like in a orchestra causing Izuku to start rushing to kill anybody in sight until MT lady came from behind taller as well and grabbed him.

Izuku: "ARGHHGHGH"

MT Lady: "Come on kid snap out of it"

Izuku struggled more until the chainsaws begun spewing toxic goop.

AM: "Toxic chainsaw"

AFO: "Ding ding the only person to weaken you besides me. A bit of waste for her to keep her quirk. Anyway he is taking too long come here boy!"

Izuku continued struggling with multiple nearby heroes coming to support MT lady wrapping his legs until Izuku stabbed his chainsaw arms into his own stomach straight into MT lady one injuring her before swinging his arm around killing all the heroes around.

AFO: "I Should join in the fight as well"

The fight never truly began until that statement was spoke. All the heroes nearby rushed AFO trying to hurt her while those with ranged or defense quirks went after Izuku yet all the damage was done to Izuku was healed instantly. It was called the most bloody battle to exist so with many watching at home including Momo with Nezumi and Eri who began crying. While at Inko's place.

Inko: "Honey I hope you know what is happening"

???: "I know I am going now"

Inko: "Ok be careful dear"