''WHAT?'' Both the brunette and the blue haired male shouted at the same time.

The silver haired was now looking at the brunette's crotch area with wide eye in disbelief. The brunette looked where the silver haired was looking and he immediately hide it with both his hands.

''What the fuck are you looking at?'' The brunette asked in anger but the short silver haired male ignored him and said-

''Yes Taetae......I mean I think he has got some STD or he don't get hard down there.'' Now Taehyung looked at the brunette with a look of disbelief.

''Really?....but you look so healthy, I me-mean, look at you, anybody can cum just by looking at you.....I am sorry.....I understand why you are always alone. You don't want people to know about it...Right?...don't worry, we will not tell your secret to anybody.'' The brunette was talking without thinking what he is saying and Jimin was just nodding to whatever his friend was saying.

The brunette look in disbelief at both the best friends acting so dramatic. He couldn't believe that both of them really have lost their brain. He looked towards his crotch area and thought if he really look like some man who can't get hard. He immediately shrugged his thoughts and scolded himself of thinking that about his proud junior. He looked at both the males who were looking at him with pitiful eyes now.

'' Excuse me...but you guys ar....'' The brunette tried to speak but Jimin cut him off in the middle.

'' Don't worry JK, We understand. It's not your fault. Don't worry we will not tell this to anyone. And we can be your friends....trust us, we will not judge you for this.''

The brunette was trying hard to control himself. He was speechless for a moment. But next moment, he composed himself and smiled innocently.

'' Really?....."

'' Yes JK.....but in return you will have to promise me that you will not kidnap me and keep me in a dark and dirty basement of some abandoned building without an AC and strawberries.'' The blue haired male proposed him.

''O....Wait, What?....Kidnap?'' The blue haired boy totally forgot that he has to defend his manhood but rather became confused.

''Yes....You were going to kidnap Tae....right?'' Jimin said proud of himself that he know everything about the other's plan.

''yeah....That's why we are here....to ask you not to kidnap me for the prank I played on you the day you came to have a dinner with us....'' The blue haired male explained everything to the confused brunette.

''Wait.....lemme understand. So you think I was going to kidnap you?....Why I will kidnap you for that?''

''For your revenge...'' Taehyung said pouting cutely which was distracting the brunette. He wanted to kiss off the pout but controlled his urge.

'' Why I will kidnap you to take a revenge for that? The brunette was still confused, Actually he was not as smart as the two best friend standing in front of him.

''See, I told you na Tae that he is a nice person. You were scared for nothing.'' Jimin tried to put all the blame on the blue haired male who narrowed his eyes at him.

''Wait a minute, will someone tell me what are you talking about?'' The brunette was confused as hell.

''It is nothing JK....Tae thought you were going to kidnap him to take the revenge for teasing you. I told him that you are a nice, hot and handsome man with a golden heart but he was not believing me.'' Jimin said and Taehyung looked with a deathly glaring which was saying 'I will deal with you later' and turned towards the brunette who was laughing at their prediction.