The rest of the board members' eyes widened. With the speed at which Kaori answered the questions, they didn't even expect her to get one question right. However, they soon comforted themselves that it is just one question. Unfortunately for them, they are left dumbfounded a short three minutes later when the short bald man excitedly ticks another correct answer.

The short bald man excitedly flips to the next page, completely forgetting about the presence of the other board members, or even whose paper he is grading. For academics like him, grading such a flawless exam paper is a delight and a strange form of happiness.

Twenty-five minutes later, a thump is heard as another subject's exam paper is dumped to the side by Kaori. She finished another subject in approximately thirty minutes, but this time, it is Advanced Math which is even tougher than Math.

After the board members recover from their stunned state, the paper is passed to a plump woman three seats away from Kaori.

This time, the plump woman didn't casually scan through like the short bald man. Instead, she meticulously studied the exam paper from the beginning. Looks like they have learnt their lesson.

Time slowly ticks by. Soon, three hours passed by. It is already ten o'clock and the school day already started two hours ago. However, that is of no concern to the people sitting in the conference room.

At this point, Kaori has finished nine subjects with only Business Management remaining. CAT and Foreign Languages were so easy for her that she finished each of them in approximately fifteen minutes.

The board members are huddled in groups of about two or three, discussing animatedly with one person holding one or two exam sheets. They seem to have forgotten about the purpose of this test.

Kaori smirks when she sees them acting like this.

Thirty minutes later, she finally completed the last exam paper. Therefore, she completed ten exam papers, which should take approximately four hours each, in three hours and thirty minutes...not even up to the amount of time needed for one.

A funny scene happens...the dignified board members rush towards the completed paper, eager to read it. Kaori chuckles.

At the sound of her chuckle, the board members seem to have realized how unsightly they are acting. Twenty people clear their throats and straighten their clothes as they try to salvage whatever dignity they have left. It wasn't much.

The board members slowly go back to their respective seats, not even daring to make eye contact with Kaori. Kaori smiles.

"So I believe I can make my request now?" she says, slowly drawing out her words in a lazy manner.

All the board members sit up in attention with shining eyes. They all start to speak at once.

"YES! YES! Please go ahead!"

"By all means Ms. Sol!"

"In fact you can make more than one request!"

"No need to even ask Ms. Sol!"

Kaori looks around at these board members that tried to intimidate her the moment she stepped into the room. She relishes in seeing the change of expression from mockery and disdain to fawning and embarrassment.

'Huh. This is not such a bad feeling. I guess I see what Kaiser and Katara like about this so much.'

"Thank you so much for your agreement. My request is not so complicated. Since I decided to show my real abilities, I just have a few rules if I am going to stay in ASHS."

Principal Tao's eyes widen as he digests her words. This time, the threat is not so subtle. She directly used the word "if ''. Honestly, after seeing her prowess, he was a little frightened. This girl is not just a genius, she is a monster. She never even used a calculator for any of the calculations. She finished a set of exams that should take about forty hours in three hours and thirty minutes!! The school's board was actually ready to spend about two days on this matter. However, who would have thought that she was this crazy?!? They had even made a schedule for invigilating the exam and for her rests in between. However, none of that was needed...THEY ABSOLUTELY CAN'T MISS THIS PERSON!!

Principal Tao speaks up hurriedly "Please go ahead Ms. Sol". He says with a fawning smile and desperate eyes. The board members also turn towards Kaori sitting at the head table, with smiles and desperate eyes.

"Okay. First of all, I don't want the school bothering me to participate in any competitions. I am not obligated to represent the school in anything I don't want to." This is the main point of her request

"No problem!" Principal Tao says excitedly.

"Secondly, I want free and unlimited access to the school's facilities any time I want. That is, all the labs and classrooms.".

"...no problem, '' Principal Tao says, a bit hesitant.

"Thirdly...i will think of any other request i have later on and let you guys know"

"..."

The board members look at each other. Principal Tao coughs and awkwardly nods.

'This is basically a blank check! This child is quite bold! Unfortunately, she seems to know her value quite well..' Principal Tao thinks sourly.

Seeing his awkward affirmation, Kaori smiles widely and opens her school bag on the floor beside her. She pulls out two pieces of bound laminated paper and slides them towards Principal Tao.

Principal Tao looks at it and almost chokes. On the paper is an official agreement of Kaori's requests, including the third one.

He looks up at Kaori stunned.

'She even printed, laminated and bound the document beforehand.

'She definitely came here prepared. Maybe too prepared. It almost feels like she is mocking us'

Unknown to him, he was 100% right, that was Kaori's aim. She knew these stuck up board members would look down on her and try to force an explanation out of her. Therefore, she was prepared to mock them after slapping their faces. She did this with no shame.

Principal Tao unclicks a pen from his breast pocket and signs the documents with a complicated expression. The part that requires Kaori's signature had already been signed beforehand. He then slides one of the copy of the document to Kaori.

"Thank you for your cooperation," Kaori says, still smiling.

All the board members face change.

'Cooperation? It felt more like a meeting between a boss and her subordinates, and there is no doubt who the boss is'

They all sigh almost at the same time.

Kaori's chuckles and gets up.

"If that is all, I'll be taking my leave"

"Sure that is all. Thank you for your time," Principal Tao says, almost lifelessly, but he still doesn't forget to be polite.

'This is a talent' Kaori thinks

Kaori nods and walks out of the room.