Anne-Marie and I were invited by the girls to join their tour in the O2 Arena in London. Of course, we couldn't say no. It was an honour to be invited to such an amazing show. We decided it would be great to have me join the other girls for their collaborated song "Kiss My (Uh Oh)". I loved the song, especially because it resembled exactly what I was feeling for my ex Lucas right now. I was nervous though. It was my first time singing in front of a live audience and having to do that right in front of 20,000 people didn't help my nerves either. Anne-Marie noticed that as well as she let the curtain fall back into its place and she turned back around to me. 

"Are you nervous?", she asked me rhetorically and I nodded. 

"You have no idea.", I answered her. I felt my hand shaking and sweating, so I dried them on my outfit. Anne-Marie was way more relaxed than I was. No wonder, since it was her job to perform in front of thousands of people. 

"You're going to be great.", she said confidently. "You killed your parts at rehearsals, so you don't need to worry."

"Thanks, Anne.", I said back and smiled at her. She smiled back. 

"Alright. The next song we will perform is not just our song.", I heard Perrie starting to announce the next song on stage. This was Anne-Marie's and my clue. Stacey appeared next to me and gave me one last reassuring hug. 

"Go and kill them.", she whispered in my ear and I gave her one last smile before starting to walk behind Anne-Marie up the stage. We stopped just before the fans would see us and waited for our final clue. 

"Now, for this next song, we need some help in performing.", Jade joined her friend in announcing the next song and leaned on Perrie. Their outfits were stunning and matched perfectly together, but still, they all looked unique in their own ways. Leigh-Anne joined the other two on Perrie's other side and waved at some fans in the front row. 

"Here we go.", Anne-Marie said next to me and gave me another smile. I smiled back as adrenaline rushed through my veins and let me forget all the nervousness I had in me. 

"Please welcome our good friends, Anne-Marie and Tia!", Leigh-Ann then announced and Little Mix turned around to watch us walk onto the stage. In the background, the band started to play the intro of the song, just like we rehearsed. The fans screamed and cheered as Anne-Marie and I stopped next to the other three girls and hugged them as a greeting. I looked around the crowded arena and absorbed the energy that was in here. As nervous as I still am, this feeling, just standing here and taking in the cheering and applause was worth it. To calm my nerves, I twisted the microphone in my hand but smiled and waved to some fans. There was a command in our in-ears that we needed to start singing soon, so I focused a little more. 

"This is Kiss My.", Perrie then finally announced and we all took our respective places on the stage. We had rehearsed some kind of dance choreography. Nothing big, only some steps for the refrain, but I was more than excited to finally perform it. Jade, Perrie and I started with some background lyrics. We stopped as Anne-Marie started with the actual lyrics to the song.

"Don't wanna hear one more lie; That used to work, but not tonight; That's the last time you do me wrong"

Once more, Jade, Leigh-Anne and I did the background sound and harmonised perfectly. I had a rush of excitement and happiness as I heard how well we sounded and all the nervousness was suddenly gone. 

"Got my stuff, I'm out the door; Now I'm the one you're begging for; Don't know what you got until it's gone", Perrie continued the first verse.

Another part of us doing the background sounds was done. Leigh-Anne continued with the bridge. 

"Already know how this goes; Give you my all, then you ghost; But when I'm gone, you do the most, yeah" A smile grew on my lips as I knew the next part would be mine. Excited, I brought up the microphone to my mouth as I sang live in front of thousands of people for the first time.