Chapter twenty-three ~ Driven to fall for him and only him forever

The week with the boys had flown by so fast. Every day from morning to night we were just being kids; running around, going to parks and arcades, watching movies, eating nothing but junk food. 

It was freeing. Obviously, we learned about the mutual love between me and a certain blonde, but for now, the feelings stay secret. Im not mentally ready for that whole...confession scenario. A least i think I'm not. 

It was now Wednesday and toms and I had just arrived home from the train station, he came home to my place for a bit, because...in his words he is "going to miss me too much".

He is so clingy, but god do I love it. He isn't embarrassed by my presence, he loves me and being around me. He's nothing like Noah. And as I told ranboo, please oh please let Tommy's eyes be the eyes I get to look into for the rest of my life. 

I can't describe it. I feel safe. I find a home in his eyes...

"what you up to loser," Tommy asked walking into my room walking over to my bed where I was lying cutting me off my thoughts  

"just thinking" I laughed, sitting up a bit so he can sit down 

"about me?" he laughed

"you wish dork," I said denying the fact that  I really was 

The semester was over as of next Friday for the Christmas break, I was so happy our parents were letting us spend Christmas with Wil, Ranboo, and Tub. They were like my second family and the fact ill be getting to spend Christmas with my best friend, who also happens to be the person who gave me the ability to fall in love again, is just....amazing. 

"you wanna go Christmas shopping right now? the shops don't close till like 8, we have a few hours" the blonde spoke flopping next to me. 

"Sounds like fun, what do you want for Christmas," I ask rolling over to look at him 

"a woman" he laughed, replying almost instantly

I laughed mostly at the fact that his 'tommyinnit' persona can automatically just slip in and out of his real personality

"what about you, what do you want for Christmas?" he asked again 

"I'm not too sure actually" I laugh back, actually not knowing what I want for Christmas. 

We talked for a bit more and then set off our way to the bus stop to head into town. Once we arrived we were beyond starving, so we went straight to the food court to get some food. 
(you pick what yall get, IDK what everyone eats but for myself imma get some KFC, I also have like 4 good fast food places to choose from *cries in Australian*)  

Once we had finished, we had about 2 hours until the shopping center closed, so it was pretty empty anyway which is good. we ran around looking for stores to buy from. my list was pretty short but still enough to spend quite a lot. 

'Christmas present gift list and ideas'
- Tubbo (a new headset with bee attachments and led light features)
-  Wilbur (a collection of personalized record discs) 
- Ranboo (a personalized crown with ranboo detailing on it)
- Mr. and Mrs. Simons (flowers and chocolates)
- Mother and Father (dining set)
- Tommy (to be advised)

I had my list sorted, I knew what I was getting everyone... well everyone but Tommy. His gift had to be perfect, it had to be unique and special. it had to show him, in a materialistic way, that I loved him. I was stuck, I couldn't figure it out.  

(little time skip)

I was in line waiting for tubbo's gift to finish being engraved when Tommy ran up to me.