Chapter Four ~ A Day Out

I felt a text notification buzz from my purse. It was my mum, I had messaged her when I left the park telling her that I wasn't going to be home as soon as I said I was, as I had met some friends down at the park. 

"hey y/n, you wanna go have some ice cream?" Tommy asked looking over at me

"uh sure, I'm down. Tubbo?" I questioned looking over to the brown-haired boy  

"Im so down" he laughed. 

I started to get to know the boys a bit more. I know that tubbo doesn't live in Nottingham with me and Tommy and he is only visiting for a few weeks until we had to start getting ready for starting college again. 

I know that Tommy is studying film and technology at his college and he is using it to carry on his streaming career, and I know both boys are the most down-to-earth, nicest people you'll ever meet. 

I must admit I was a bit nervous saying yes to spending a full day with a bunch of teenagers I just met but Im so glad I did, cause now I guess I have..... well friends.

We were almost at the ice cream shop. When we had gotten closer Tubbo sprinted off, so Tubbo was already inside by the time me and Tommy arrived. Tommy's long legs carried him much quicker than my little legs did, so my walk was more like a jog, but that was okay. 

Tommy ran up to the door and held it open for me with the nicest smile I had ever seen.

"m'lady" he laughed 

"Why thank you kind sir" I laughed along  

Tommy and I kept laughing at each other until Tubbo ran over and met up with us once more. 

"That was the most painful experience I have ever had to watch. I have never cringed so much in my life" he said trying to hold back a huge bulk of laughter. 

"I, big man tommyinnit was being a gentleman toobo" Tommy mocked 

"DONT CALL ME TOOBO, YOU PISS BABY" tubbo slightly yelled while chuckling with laughter. 

"what the fuck am I witnessing?" I said in between the two.

We just couldn't stop laughing, every time we looked at one another we just burst into fits of laughter, I have never felt so happy in my life. I kept getting glimpses of Tommy's laughing in between the loud snorts Tubbo and I were making, for some reason butterflies swarmed my stomach, something about his laugh was just so comforting and cute that it made me feel this warm fuzzy feeling. 

~~~~

We finished our ice cream and had made our way back to some other park closer to where I assumed Tommy lived. 

"it's been so great hanging out with you boys today, I have never been so happy in my life" I smiled laying down to enjoy the oranges and pinks starting to paint the sky. 

"I agree, I don't think I have ever made such a good friend in a matter of..h-holy hit its been like 6 hours since we left the park" Tommy agreed, laughing as he laid his head beside mine glancing up at the sky as well. 

"has it really been like 7-8 hours since we met y/n" tubbo laughed along placing his head on the other side of mine "feels like its only been like 10 minutes" he laughed once more

(a/n~ This is what I'm trying to describe but like imagine it's You, Tommy, and Tubbo lol)

~~~

The sun was getting really low and the sky's warmth had drained from the sunny day that was just shown. 

"well I'm going to go home, but I had a really great time with yous and I hope we could maybe do it again?" I say standing up and dusting the extra grass off of me. 

"of course, I don't go home for like another two weeks so 100% we can" Tubbo suggested excitedly 

"I agree with Tubbo" Tommy adds with his cute smile. 

"Alrighty then, goodnight" I smiled 

"goodnight y/n," the boys said in sync. 

And we parted our ways. 

I arrived home after about 15 minutes, just as the night sky was settling in. My parents were about to serve up dinner, so it was really perfect timing. I sat down and started telling my parents about my day, and eventually showered and went straight to sleep. 

'That was one of the best days, I really needed that I thought to myself before falling into a comfortable sleep. 

Hello again, 

I hope y'all liked the chapter, I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night/morning/afternoon, whatever time it is for you and thank you for reading. 

:))))