Chapter Ten ~ Tommy, my beloved

This chapter is going to be a long one, but it is worth it, I promise

It had been a couple of hours since I had told Tommy everything. We didn't talk much about it after, only Tommy asking if he could do something, but I think we both silently agreed to just drop it after that whole.... situation.

We were now in his room just chatting, I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter, and Tommy was editing a vlog from last week. It was somewhat silent in the room until Tommy's text tone went off.

"did you want to stay for dinner y/n?" he asked, looking over to me sitting on the edge of his bed.

"uhh yes please" I smiled gratefully.

"Great! ill tell mum, did you want me to ask her to tell you mum too?" he asked not taking his eyes off mine.

"oh my mother doesn't need to know, I found out earlier this morning my parents went on a week-long business trip, mum messaged me just before I got to the park, so no one is at home" I giggled slightly

"oh okay" Tommy laughed turning back to message his mum, I couldn't help but notice a sense of worry in his tone, but I just shrugged it off cause I wasn't always the best at reading signs in people, so I just ignored it for now.

He sighed then shut off his phone and turned his gaming chair around to face me. I looked up at him with a grin and tilted my head slightly.

He laughed at my actions then proceeded to talk. "wanna stream?... to keep our mind off of like things" he asked with an adorable little smile (btw let's just pretend Tommy's set up is still in his room and not in the office)

"uhhhh" I was a bit hesitant at first, as I had mentioned before, the idea of streaming was a lot scarier to me than an average youtube video. But he was right, it would keep my mind off things and his chat did seem quite funny and lovely from what I read when I sat next to him and tubbo. "sure, why not" I slightly laughed.

He jumped up, quite excited, and rushed downstairs to grab a chair, he came running back into his room and offered for me to sit in his gaming chair so I would be more comfortable.

'god! why does this kid have to be so adorable all the time' i thought to myself

I stood up and told him "I don't want to take your chair from you, after all, it is your house" I smiled going to take the dining chair but he insisted.

"no please I want you to sit here" he smiled pulling out the chair for me.

"god Tommy you're so adorable" I smiled cheesily using my hand to cup his cheek. His face instantly turned red under my touch. I didn't realize at first but he blushed a lot around me, I normally just thought it was because of the sun or something but I'm probably overthinking it...right?

He smiled then turned around and clicked a few buttons on his PC. I sat down and he passed me his headset.

"ready?" he smiled looking over at me, hovering over the 'go live' button.

I nodded and smiled nervously, He noticed and grabbed my hand from the side of the chair

"They already love you y/n, they constantly asked when you were going to come back onto the channel, and if you get uncomfortable at any time, ill end the stream no questions asked" he smiled reassuringly

I blushed at his comment and nodded once more. If I were to speak right now words would just come out as mush so I just used nodding as my form of communication.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM BOYS" Tommy yelled cracking open a can of coke

"where did you get that from" I burst out laughing, I glanced at chat for a second and saw it being flooded with "Y/NNNNN???"