Cro-Marmot x Reader

I don't think I've seen a book on this before!! So I decided to give Cro Marmot the attention he needs! 🥺✨ I'm sorry if this is possibly really short! Please Enjoy!!

-Now, there is gonna be a part in the Oneshot that isn't going to make sense, so prepare yourselves cuz it's not gonna sound physical XD

                        (Y/n's POV)

I was skiing in the snow, it was very chilly yet I still had my ways of keeping warm! Giggles and Petunia were with me, we had a blast! We decided to take a break though, so they went to sit on a log and drink some hot Coca, while I on the other hand, went to chat with Flaky.

After awhile, our conversation was cut short by Disco Bear accidentally stopping by Flaky, allowing snow to fly all over her. She left while Disco Bear went to go flirt with Giggles and Petunia, I playfully rolled my eyes as I began to build up a Snowman. While I was almost done, all I needed was a carrot, but I didn't have one or knew where to get one. I turned around for one second only to hear snow shuffling behind me, I turned back around to see a Marmot stuck in ice, and then I looked to see that he had put a carrot as a nose for my snowman. I turned to him and blushed a bit "T-Thank You." I said sweetly, I blinked once only to be met with the name 'Cro Marmot' in the snow, I gasped at his speed "Woah! T-That was super fast! It's nice to meet you Cro Marmot! I'm Y/n!" I greeted, he just stayed there frozen. Awww, I wish I could do something good for him...Oh! I know! "Hey! Follow Me, I want to do something for you...I hope this works." I said, mumbling the last part.

He followed me to my house, And once we were both in, I got a bunch of Blow Dryers (I forgot what you call them) and placed them where I didn't have to hold them. They were now fully positioned, I turned them all on and faced them all towards Cro Marmot "I'll be back tomorrow! Goodnight!" I said, I left him in the living room, the heat blowing at him a bit intensely. I went to my room and fell asleep for the night, forgetting to get comfortable.

Time Skip~

I was sleeping, half awake, until I heard all of the blow dryers turn off. I was too drowsy to check what happened, until I heard my door room open, now that kinda woke me up. I tried to sit up, but I felt myself being pinned back down by soft hands/paws, the figure laying next to me and cuddling me. I looked over my shoulder only to see Cro Marmot "Your...Your Out of your Iceberg!!!" I cheered, hugging him. He didn't speak, he couldn't speak, but only blush from the sudden action. He slowly wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me close like a teddy bear. "Do you know how to speak?" I asked, he only shook his head "It's okay...I can teach you!" I said, blushing. Cro Marmot kissed my cheek, I giggled. I guess that's his way of saying thanks! He became really sleepy and hugged me close again, laying down and falling asleep, softly snoring. "So adorable!!" I whispered. Poor thing, he must have been really sleepy lately!

I hugged Cro Marmot back and fell asleep myself...

A/n: I KNOW THIS WAS PRETTY SHORT BUT I HAD TO MAKE A CHAPTER ON HIM!! 🥺💞 CRO MARMOT IS A GOOD BOI!!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! More coming soon!!
I feel so overwhelmed though I keep posting chapters! Does this sooth me or something? I LUUUUV THIS THOUGH!!! 🤩👑

Thank You so much for Reading!!

Love You All! 💞🎉