Yandere!Vampire!HTF x Male!Fox!Reader

Idea, Plot, and Story Helped and Requested By: Dracunyan1987 😁

So Nice, Helpful, and Supportive! I'm Dracunyan1987's Number One Biggest Fan! 🤩

TW - Blood, Weapons, Tears

Destination: Candy Factory
Time: 4:30pm

(No POV)

"We have to make the candy quick, the trick or treaters in Happy Tree Town might go early at some point." A worker said "Relax, they'll stay put til then...After we finish, we will help put in the stores, people who give out candy will buy them, and it will all be okay..." Another worker replied, stirring up the candy. The worker originally talking sighed and went outside to take a deep breath, as well as getting some fresh air, but near the building, they saw a nuclear power plant that glowed this bright green. They looked around to see if anyone was near, and when they saw none, they went towards it, grabbed it, and went inside the building speedily (The reason I referred to the worker as they is because you could choose the gender of the worker). Once inside, They threw the power plant inside the candy the other worker was stirring "Wha-! What did you just do!?" The Worker fussed "I heard that these plants could make Candy taste sweeter! I noticed it sitting by the building and thought on using it!" "That's just a rumor!" "Well...We'll just have to see about that! Hehehehe!!"....

Destination: Happy Tree Town
Time: 7:45pm

(Y/n's POV)

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*!! I Heard on my front door "Okay, Okay! I'm coming! inpatient..." I said, Mumbling the last part. I was dressed up as a werewolf...Yes...a werewolf. It was suggested by my friend in which we are talking about the one BANGING on my door, I walked up to the door and opened it to my Best friend, Cuddles "Looooooook! Y/n, Looooooook!! I'm dressed up as a Cowboy! Pow Pow!" He cheered, motioning a gun with his paws, I snickered at his ridiculousness "Ha! Ha! Very Funny, Cuddles!" I said, coming outside and locking the door behind me. We were going Trick or Treating like little babies, but we didn't mind. I really don't think this is a good idea, but Cuddles does. This gives me a bad feeling...

While we were walking down the sidewalk, We noticed Flaky, Lumpy, Giggles, and Mime were at The Mole's House, extending their bags for candy, But Mole just plopped it on the ground. The others became confused why, but its the fact That The Mole is blind. Soon, Rats came and ate the candy on the ground like crazy menacing Creatures and running away variously, leaving the others to scream and run. I wonder what that was about, Mime didn't run for some reason, but before I could watch more on the action, Cuddles tapped my shoulder and pointed at a dark house on the hill, noticing that everyone was going towards that house, Maybe we should go there. We began jogging our way to the house on that hill, and it seemed very noticeable than all the other houses around too. Once we arrived, Cuddles knocked on the door substantially, waiting for the owner to answer. Soon, the owner who looked to be around a older age opened the door, and looked at the two of us confusingly "Trick Or Treat!" Me and Cuddles cheered "Aaah! Your here for candy, I got just the thing for ya! Wait there." The owner said, going into the house and grabbing a bowl of candy, leaving us to dig our paws inside the round bowl of candy "You know, I work at this candy factory, and I put extra ingredients in the candy to make it taste sweeter! I mean, I have no clue on what it does or taste like, but its good that you guys get to eat it and try it out! I'll eat some myself." The Owner said "What the heck! So your saying that you put a RANDOM ingredient in this candy that you don't even know wha-No-Um, Okay...is it Drugs!? Cuz I know a lot of people that put drugs in candy." "Y/n...Chill out..." Cuddles tried to comfort, but I just kept going "Nah, I don't trust this candy...I'll take it cuz you want us to, but NAAAAAAAAH...I don't trust it bro! Thanks but bye!" I said, wishing that I could've committed the candy BACK to the owner before walking off, I heard Cuddles apologized to the owner before catching up with me and walking by my side "Hey! What was that?" He asked "Bro! That Owner just said that They Put ingredients in the candy that They don't even know what they put inside of it! Its not trustworthy!" I claimed "Its okay...we could give it a try!" He said "You know what, No! I knew it was a bad Idea to go Trick or Treating! I'm never doing this again!" I grumpily stated "Hey, hey, hey, don't say that." Cuddles put a paw on my arm "How could I not...okay, I could do this again, but I'm not eating the candy." I claimed and walking home without giving a proper goodbye to Cuddles...