Mole x Reader

(Requested by Loleshnisa 😊)

                        (Y/n's POV)

I was taking a peaceful stroll through the park, the birds were singing, sun was shining, the grass couldn't be greener! I saw a bench and decided to go and sit there and take in this beautiful day. I sat down next to a bear with an orange afro and a yellow suit. As soon as he saw me, he wouldn't stop staring "Hehe! Ooooooh, and what's your name?" He asked, his voice sending shivers down my spine "M-My name is Y/n..." I replied "Well, its nice to meet ya Y/n, I'm Disco Bear." He replied, we shook hands/paws, but he wouldn't let go, he pulled me closer to him, I jumped off the bench "HEY!! I JUST MET YOU!!" I stated loudly "Wait!! Imsorrythatwasamistakeitwasjustahugtho!!!" He claimed, but I just ran away, what a weirdo, as I was running, I bumped into somebody...I soon noticed that he had a stick with him that was as long as 4 feet....wait....WAS HE BLIND!? We both fell to the ground, he struggled to get back up "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! I am so sorry!! I didn't mean to be disrespectful!! Please forgive me!!" I apologized, helping him up and dusting him off, he then pat my head gently...And it actually relaxed me, I looked at him, he looked so cute and innocent!! "I don't know your name..." I said, he then began to act like an animal, and hinted it out for me "Mole!! A Mole!! The Mole..." I said, guessing as he helped me guess, I shook his hand "Its nice to meet you The Mole, I'll just call you Mole since were friends now!" I cheered, he clapped. He began walking, unaware that I was in front of him, he became very close to me "Too....Close!" I said, he fell in my arms, I helped him up. I giggled, blushing, The Mole was blushing a bit himself. We bonded with each other a bit more before he suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere, guiding himself. He then took me to a top of a hill and sat down, how-!? The view was so beautiful...I began to tear up "You...took me here to see this beautiful view....since you can't see it..." I began to cry. It was so sad! He couldn't see the view because he was blind, and just wanted a person that could see it for him...He came closer to me and snuzzled his nose with mine, he wrapped his Arm around me to make me feel better....It then got dark, I looked up at the sky concernly, I think I fell asleep, but I felt a soft hand/paw on my back, It was The Mole, he stayed with me this whole time, I think he wants to be with me....I sat up and hugged him, he returned the embrace. Its like love at first sight, except its a Mole that can't see...but there's something really important that I bet he knows too....

Walk by Faith, not by sight...

"Thank you Mole...."

Thank you all so much for Reading!! You guys are Outstanding!!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! (I'm also still taking in request!! So if you all have another Ship, just request!!) 😊