Mime x Human! Reader

(Requested by XxSilverbarxX )
Okay guys! Requesting is officially Closed, Thank you to all that's reading and those who requested!! I appreciate you all so much!!  Onto the story!! I'm excited for this one!!! 😁

                        (Y/n's POV)

I somehow ended up in a town I was unfamiliar with, I was confused and scared. I stood up and began to run, I had no idea where I was or why I was here! I ran until I found an alleyway, I could hide there!! I ran to the Alleyway, but suddenly tripped on a rock and fell to the ground "Ow." I said in pain, my leg was injured with bruises and scars due to me falling on solid ground. I tried to stand up, but I didn't want to walk on and the feeling of the wounds made it feel numb. I suddenly saw An Animal standing on two legs. He was a purple deer with antlers, had Face makeup on giving him a look of a Mime, and a striped sweater. He saw me injured on the ground and sped towards me "Aaah!! What the-!" I said fearfully, I've never seen an animal look like that before, or any of those Features!! Was he harmful, was he gonna hurt me?! What's going on!? He approached me slowly, and soon began walking around me, inspecting my human features and sniffing me "Hehehe!! Hey, that t-tickles!!" I giggled, he gave me a passionate smile, I don't think he knows what a human is, all I see is animals walking around. So I'm new to him and he's new to me, okay! He put my hand around his neck and help me stood up, he was very sweet helping me out!! We soon introduced ourselves to each other, and became friends! He does sign language too, it's a bit hard for me to understand, but Mime could teach me more about it! The more I look at this town, the less afraid I become, because I have this sweet Deer with me!

~1 Year Later~

Me and Mime were at an Ice cream shop, I was staring at Mime romantically as he ate invisible Ice Cream, my heart racing and fluttering at the sight. Though I was human, I really love him, but I haven't confessed to him, I didn't want to ruin our relationship, but at the same time I feel like our relationship is going nowhere, I really want more than this..."M-Mime?" I asked randomly out of thought, he looked up at me, his eyes glimmering under the light. He tilted his head a little bit, he. Was. Just. Too. Cute!!! I began to blush uncontrollably, Mime noticed and came by my side, he must have thought I was getting a fever "Aah, I'm okay Mime! Nevermind Buddy, I don't have nothing to say..." I claimed, he looked disappointed, does he know I'm holding something in!? He gently used his paw to run it through my h/l h/c hair. He stroke my hair for awhile, until I told him I needed to go out for fresh air. Once I got outside, I took a big sigh of relief, why was I so Flustered? I'm so glad that awkward moment was over, I saw my Friend Giggles walking by "Giggles!! Help me!!" I called out "Oh! Hi Y/n!! What's up?" She asked, Even though I'm human, Giggles thought nothing of that, she still wanted to be my friend, my best friend! She is always there for me no matter what, she's very loyal! All goes the same for all the others! "I...ummm, was in the ice cream shop with Mime and...now I think I have a huge crush on him...Ever since I first rested my eyes on him, I was afraid, but he helped me conquer my fears of the lost and mysterious. Even though He can't speak, he still finds his way to my heart...You don't need words to love, the affection comes from the heart itself, and I really want to express that to him...I just don't know how to say it...I would say it like 'Mime, from all this time I knew you..." I began, Giggles then looked behind me with widened eyes "...You have your ways to show loyalty and importance to others without words, I couldn't ask for more you adorable deer...I wanted to tell you from love, Trust, Faith, and a Sound Mind....and from my heart, That I love you. W-Will you be my Boyfriend, Mime?'" I finished, expecting Giggles to say something...but she didn't. She just stared at what was behind me, I turned around and met eyes with...Mime! "He was listening the whole time...!" Giggles whispered. He nodded his head "Huh?" I asked confused, he put his paw in my hand, and kissed me. I blushed intensely "Is that a Yes to being my Boyfriend?" I asked, he nodded, me and Giggles cheered with glee!! Now everyone must be wondering, How can a Human...Date a Deer!? And my answer is, I have no idea! Hehehe!! I mean, Mime nearly has smartness of a Human, but I don't think that counts...but either way, it's love! Everyone needs the feeling of love, whether if it's from Family or not, it's a good feeling! You feel like people cares for you, appreciates you, Loves You! That's my way of putting it...It leads to a great future....

To a loving and long lasting life....

A/n: Heeeey Guys!!! I had so much fun writing this!! Again, Request are closed now 🥺✨ But I hope you all enjoyed this!!! (Fun Fact: I reaaally actually love Mime plzdontjudgemeIhavetoomanycrushesandidontknowwhy>w<) Thank you so much for requesting XxSilverbarxX  Your super cool!!