Nutty x Emotionless Reader

(This is a Fluff ✨☁️ Chapter made from the help of BlacksmallFedora ^w^!!!) Request are closed, I just Needed help on the next chapter from Best Friend!! <3

(Y/n's POV)

I was in my room, I had invited Giggles over to my house. She poured me a cup of tea and sat next to me, giving me a concerned look "Did ya find a date yet?" She asked. That's right, I've been feeling a bit lonely and thought maybe I needed a boyfriend, so I got a dating app, but all I've been getting is comments on how emotionless I look...I just wanted someone to love, Someone who cares, someone who doesn't comment on how emotionless I look...Giggles suggested me some Boys in Happy Tree Town, but none of them Happened to be of my interest. I shook my head in disappointment, Giggled sighed "Aww..I'm sorry you didn't find a lover Y/n...I showed you almost every boy in Happy Tree Town, and the reason why I say 'Almost' is because there's only oooone more person, but I'm not sure if you'll like him....He might be outside today so that would give you a chance to taaaalk to hiiiim maybe..." Giggles said nervously, I glanced at her a bit confused...

"Oh...Him..." I said plainly. Me and Giggles were at the Candy Shop, hiding while peeking from the side of an isle, watching the green Candy loving twitching squirrel that they call "Nutty" as he was grabbing a bunch of Candy off the shelves and giggling 'He is gonna pay for all of that, isn't he?' I thought, I looked at Giggles who looked at me then back at Nutty "Well? What are you waiting for!? This is your special moment, go talk to him!" Giggles said, pushing me to him, I fell on the floor, causing Nutty's ears to twitch and turn at me. He put his Candy in his basket and helped me up, laughing uncontrollably, I blushed with no emotion "Thanks..." I said "Y-Y-Your Welcome!!! Hehehehehe!! Your a Friend of Giggles aren't you!? I know you!! Your uuuh, uuuuuuh, Y/n!! Y/n Y/n Y/n!!!!" He cheered, struggling to talk from his twitching, jumping in excitement, I wanted to...laugh at his cuteness...but I kept a straight expression "I know you too, your Nutty." I greeted, he looked at me, tilting his head a bit...then he got closer to me, and he just kept getting closer, I was flustered and startled. His lazy eye was rolling at the bottom of his eye, it was so cute, he then backed up "Are you always like that?" He asked "A-Always like what?" I asked back "Your never happy!!" He replied. I was silent, but soon looked down, I couldn't make eye contact with him anymore, he was right. I never had anyone to make me feel...this funny feeling before, I would mostly spend my time alone or talk to Giggles on how I feel, it was quite embarrassing...I think I love Nutty, but I can't be for certain if that's true. I walked out of the candy shop without thinking, Leaving Nutty and Giggles behind. I'm always so emotionless, I try to be happy, but I could never budge. I want to feel love, but every male I meet just calls me emotionless, but it wasn't a lie. I went and sat on a bench, looking up at the bright and sunny sky...it makes me think of emotions...why can't I have emotions, I want it...I want to have feelings, but nothing makes me happier than the feeling of love, in which I didn't feel in what felt like eternity. I lost my maturity leaving Nutty and Giggles like that, but I just couldn't stand there anymore, there was no point...

I sat on the bench for quite a while, until I heard something slide next to me, I turned my head just to see a lollipop next to me, then looked up to be eye to eye with Nutty who had a sweet and passionate smile, I felt my lips quiver a bit, before it formed into a smile, Nutty became shocked, but soon pulled me into a hug "Hehehehehehe!!! D-Does that mean...You love me?" He asked "Huh?! W-Why would that be the case!? How would y-you know that?" I asked, finally having emotion!!! Giggles soon came and gave a small snicker "Y/n, I know you like the back of my paw! Don't think I haven't seen you and Nutty making a bit of Contact over the months, aaaaaand I know When you love a person when you Smile For them, hehe!!" Giggles claimed, I giggled, Nutty kissed me on my forehead, then gasped "Oooooooooooh!!! Hehehehehe!!! L-L-Let's go on a Date!!" Nutty said, grabbing my arm and running with me, I smiled..."Thank You Giggles for everything!!!" I said...

"Your Welcome!" <3

A/n: "~I bounce to the beat of My Own Drum! I'm a 'Wow' in a world full of Ho-Hum! I'm a Wild Young Lady, but you know Sum'? I'd rather be at home with My Own Drum!~" (Tell me if you get the song reference XD)

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter!! BlacksmallFedora is super Outstanding!!! 🤩✨