Giggles x Male! Reader

A/n: Hey Guys! Sorry I'm updating so slow, I just been so tired lately. I've been updating a lot of stories at a time, posting a lot of videos, making art, getting in cosplays...(⇀‸↼‶) I'll try to update more, but I'm not sure if I could catch up...Please forgive me!

                         (Y/n's POV)

I woke up to the sun shimmering its sunlight through the creaks of the blinds. I got up, yawned, and stretched, going to the bathroom to do my normal morning routine. Once I was done, I got into my F/o and grabbed my keys and phone, leaving the house...where am I even going? I was outside, I was walking, I don't know where, but I just walked...I had to eventually choose for my destination. I don't know where to go or what to do...Oh! Maybe I could hang out with Cuddles, that'll make me feel less bored! I began speeding up my pace, hoping that I could figure out where Cuddles is. I didn't notice how fast I was running and bumped into someone, we both said 'Ow' in unison, but the other sounded like a female voice. "I'm sorry!" I apologized "Nonono, I'm sorry!" She said in return, after rubbing my head I bit, I looked at who was ahead of me, it was a pink chipmunk with long eye lashes, a big red bow, and beautiful black eyes. I began to blush a bit, but immediately gained control over myself, I stood up and extended my paw for her to grab for support, she gladly took it and stood up as well as me "Uhm, Hi! I'm Y/n! What's your name?" I asked, greeting myself "Hi! I'm Giggles, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Handsome Guy!" She teased, I blushed, she blushed as well. "Oh! Well I was going around town to find my Friend Cuddles, Did you wanna come with?" I asked, but before I knew it, she burst down into tears "I don't want to!! He broke up with me today, saying that there are 'Cuter' girls (which is most likely not to happen, but just did it for this chapter). I've been seeing you hang out with him from time to time, but didn't really get your name until now." She admitted, why would Cuddles break up with a beautiful girl like her!? Awwwwww..."Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry, how about this, me and you could hang out for today, does that sound okay?" I offered, she looked up with me with her gorgeous, watery eyes, but then stopped crying and nodded "How about we go g-get ice cream!" She cheered, I agreed.

We walked to the ice cream shop and picked out our favorite ice cream "That will be, $10." The cashier said "I'll pay-" "I'll pay for it!" Giggles was cut off by me offering to pay "Hey, I get you want to be nice and pay for the lady, but really, I got this." She said "No, really Giggles. I want to make this the best day of your life, I know that we just met, though you've known me a bit indirectly, being broken up with is not fun. Your important, and I want to treat you like your important, so I'll pay." I said sweetly "Awwwwww!!! Thank you so much Y/n!! I really, Really appreciate you!" Giggles cheered, bringing me into a big hug. Once I payed for the ice cream, we ate it, cherishing every last bite of the cones after the ice cream. Soon, we went to the park and met up with Petunia and Handy, we went to the arcade and played a bunch of games together, now, were at a mountain top with a beautiful sunset...We watched as the sky turned to a pinkish-Bluish color...

"Y/n..." Giggles softly called out not looking away from the view, I turned her direction, humming a bit in response "Thank you...Thank you for this amazing day you planned out for me! Its been so much fun...I never got treated so well since the day me and Cuddles first started dating, you make it feel exactly as if it was that." She explained "Well...maybe it is that." I said, she turned to me faster than a rocket "What did you say?" She asked, wanting me to repeat what I said "Maybe it is that. Though I haven't met you directly, I still knew you as if we were best friends but didn't know each others names. This is the first time I made direct contact with you because I would usually be playing with my friends or Cuddles, but I would see you all the time. Really, if its okay with you...I would like to date you." I said, she quietly squealed to herself until her squeals became louder "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'd love to date you!!" She cheered, I cheered with her as well. We hugged each other happily, but then Giggles stood up and tapped me "Tag! Your it!" She said and started running "Oh hehehe!! I'm gonna get ya!" I said daringly as I dashed after Giggles. We played tag for about 10 minutes, laughing, running, and playing! "Giggles!?" We heard a voice say, me and Giggles froze, turning our heads that direction. It was Cuddles, Me and Her looked at each other, than another direction "RUUUUUUUUN!!!!" We said in unison, we began to run, leaving Cuddles behind and giggling.

'Giggles and I...'

A/n: Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this! I thought that we possibly needed a Female x Male Reader up in here, and I did so! I'm updating like crazy at the moment, I'm trying to turn in as many stories as possible, but now I think I'm overwhelming myself. 😂😭💫💞 I'm sorry if this came out bad, kinda short, and any spelling mistakes, and that I spent such a long time updating this...I'm not updating as fast as I used to, I'm getting a bit tired. But I will keep going as much as I can! I love you all so much! 💓