Cuddles x Mute! Sensitive! Reader

(Yes, I know Cuddles has Giggles, just wanted to make a One shot ^w^)

(Y/n's POV)

I was having a fun tea party with Lammy, she said that she had ordered me something and that it would come today, really soon. After a While, we heard a sudden knock at the door. Lammy jolted from her seat and sped towards the door, opening it in lightning speed. All she found was just a box at the door step, she seemed really excited about it though. She opened the box to find a very beautiful F/c dress inside, she grabbed it, ran towards me, grabbing my Paw, and pushing me into her bathroom telling me to change inside of it. Once I did, I came out in front of Lammy revealing the perfect fit it left around my body, her eyes committed itself in Sparkles, leaving her a wide smile pasted on her face "Sheeeeeshh!!! You look so beautiful!!! I can hardly look away!!" She complimented, I blushed shyly, but sign languaged, asking her why she got me the dress, Lammy have been practicing to understand sign language, so she knows a lot about it "Beeecaauuuse!!! There is going to be a big party tonight, like a Prom, and everyone is going!! You didn't have a dress to go to Prom with, so I got you one, and it arrived perfectly on time!!" She stated, I ran up to her and hugged her happily, she returned the hug "Awwww!! Your Welcome!! Me and Mr. Pickles will be there to support you!!" She said, I turned my head to look at the plain Pickle on the table, I giggled silently. Me and Lammy continued our tea party, Me being very delicate and careful with the dress.

~Time Skip Brought to you by this Story Originally Meant to be a Mime x Mute! Reader Story but got changed at the last minute Cruz its so hard to choose one ;-;~

It was dark out and I walked my way into the building where the Prom was, Lammy being right behind me. We could hear the music from inside, it was really loud, so I'm guessing they chose 'Disco Bear' as the DJ, Great. Once we were in, it looked like the whole town was here, Lammy wasn't lying when she said EVERYONE was gonna be here, hehehe!! ^w^ I decided to sit in one of the chairs while Lammy went to go get a drink, almost on cue, two boys came and sat in the chairs next to me. They were talking about something, but I didn't quite pay attention. One was a Yellow Rabbit and the Other a Purple Beaver...The Yellow Rabbit was sitting next to me, Those two were Cuddles and Toothy...and I did need someone to dance with. I had a small crush on Cuddles for a long while, so this would be a great interaction. Once I was going to tap Cuddles on his shoulder, I felt a soft paw on mine, I turned to see a green Raccoon with a hat "Hey Cutie, wanna Dance?" He asked, Another Green Raccoon Snickering Behind him, those are the two twin robbers they call Lifty and Shifty...Ugh! I shook my head no "Oh right, this is the Mute one, isn't it..." He asked turning to Lifty "Oooooh, I think this is the Mute one, I thought it was the Mime." Lifty said "Yeah well this one is Mute Too!! I don't wanna dance with a mute person!!" Shifty replied, soon pushing me and walking off. I so happened to fall on Cuddles, and turns out he was holding a drink, so it splashed all over him...oh no...I tried to apologize from sign language "AAAAH!! What the Heck!! Watch where your going you clumsy Idiot!! It's so annoying to have a ruckus making dummy like you here!!" He screamed, my heart crumbled into pieces when he said that...it wasn't even my fault. Was he that mad, he must have been drinking Wine or something to be that angry...but I loved him. Tears began to fill my eyes as I shookfully stood up, my heart hurted, all I felt was sadness, tears finally streaming down my cheeks, I wish I wasn't mute...Cuddles knew me, but didn't know I was Mute, we don't make much interaction. I ran out of the Prom. He cleaned himself up, then turned his head my direction to see a slight of me run out the Prom, eyes widening soon after "Y-Y/n...? Wait! I'm sorry!" I heard from behind me, but I just kept running. I found a bush and ran behind it, crying my eyes out, silently because I was mute. I rested my body on the grass beneath me, covering my face with my arms. If only I could speak, then I wouldn't make mistakes leaving others to fuss at me. The Bright moon shining down on me. I felt a soft paw on my back, patting it lightly. I lifted my face up from my arms and turned to the figure, it was Cuddles, I couldn't look him in the eyes. I slowly started to get up to run away, but he grabbed my arm "Y/n, wait...I'm so Sorry I yelled at you back there, I didn't know it was you, and I was maaaaaybe a little bit too crazy at the moment, but that's not the point! Look, I like you...A lot...and I didn't want to confess it to you this way because now its a little awkward, but I've had a crush on you for such a long time, and if this is how I'm gonna do it, then might as well roll with it." He grabbed both of my arms and pulled me into a Hug "I...I love You." He confessed, I blushed madly at his sudden speech, but I hugged back "You can't speak, that's what I come to realize, I didn't know that...Lammy told me that as soon as you ran away, I should have been more thoughtful..." He said "I...Love...You." I managed to squeak out, he pulled me out of the hug with widened eyes "W-What did you say!? Did you just speak, say it again!" He said, holding my paws in his, My tears calming itself "I....I love you. Cuddles." I struggled to say, I just repeated what he said to see if I could say it too...He Picked me up bridal style and began to walk back into the Building with me "Come on little Princess, Let's Dance!!" He cheered with his energetic and excited personality rushing back into him. A dance, with my Crush!! This is a dream come true!! Lammy is gonna be so proud..

"Me and Cuddles, Cuddles and Me!"

A/n: Hi Guys!! Thank you all so Much for reading this chapter!! I had so much fun writing this once again!!! Stay tuned, more coming soon!! I wanted to make a Mime x Mute Reader but I thought this was cute, I couldn't choose!! So why not just do both!! 🤩❤ Wait til next chapter!!