Flippy x Wife! Reader

(This is Based of of Me irl, I cleaned the whole entire house as a surprise for My Mother!! And cuz I ordered a Flippy plush and I wanted everything to be nice and settled for him, but that's the only part that's true, this full chapter isn't a true story irl) ^w^

                       (Y/n's POV)

My husband, Flippy, was at work for years working as a Veteran Soldier in the Army, I missed him so much. Some people in Happy Tree Town made Rumors about him permanently being gone or not coming back to this town for good, I tried protesting against them saying it wasn't true, but they wouldn't believe me, except the one who belived me most was my best friend Mole. I talked to him about it and he absolutely believed me. Flippy was strong and brave, he would never give in! I...I believe he wouldn't. Me and Flippy were meant to have a Baby, but I had a bit of a struggle getting pregnant, so We planned on adopting a baby, but again, Flippy left as a Soldier before we could...I was sitting on the couch reading a book, but I soon decided to take a walk around town. I grabbed my keys and phone, leaving the house.

As I was walking, I looked left and right, The Happy Tree Friends gossiping about me "She thinks Flippy is still out there, but I think he's gone..." "I bet Flippy only married her to use her." "Aww look, she's single now..." "Flippy must have got in the army to live his own life from her." Those gossips coming from Disco Bear, Lumpy, Lifty and Shifty. The others looked at them strange like 'Shut the heck up and stop making rumors about the poor girl', half of the town believed that Flippy was gone, while the other half supported me, saying Flippy was still out there. I soon went home from the walk, feeling a bit sad, but I soon looked around the place and saw that it was a bit of a mess 'Maybe I should Clean a bit as a surprise for him!' I thought to myself, I still believed that Flippy is Coming back, my beloved Husband, I wasn't going to believe the Rumors they spread, I had Hope for him!

I soon got off the couch from where I sat and started up to do chores all around the house. First, I decided to do the Dishes, there weren't that many, so this should be easy. I hummed a tune while washing, it reminded me of Flippy so much, I began singing "~They say before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for, well baby you are all that I adore, If love is what you need, a soldier I will be...~" I sung softly. I finished up the dishes and decided to do more chores, Next, I decide to vacuum the house, that was definitely needed. As I was, I didn't notice that someone was ringing the doorbell. I immediately stopped the vacuum and answered the door "Oh! Mole! Hi!" I greeted, Mole was holding a sign that said 'Welcome Back Flippy', I was surprised that Mole still had that sign. My heart Fluttered when I saw that, I sighed "I remember we made that sign together 4 months ago...Flippy Never came back...But I still believe he will..." I whimpered, Mole patted me on the back as support "Oh! Mole! I'm doing a bit of Cleaning today! Wanna help me?" I asked, mood switching Happy within a second, he nodded and attempted to come in, but fell, Oh yeah, Mole was blind, I feel so bad for him. (🥺)

I helped him stand back up and brought him into the house. I handed him a disinfectant wipe and brought him in front of a counter "Okay Mole, We will wipe down the Counter together! Sounds good?" I asked, he nodded. We began wiping it down together, Mole doing surprisingly well, I could say the same for me! Hehehe!

  ~Time Skip for my dear Readers~ :3
         I love you all so much!! 🥺✨

After a long while of Cleaning, Me and Mole looked at the house feeling extremely proud, at least Mole acted like he was viewing the house, he was so adorable!! I thanked Mole, paying him money for all the work he helped me with, he tried handing it back, but I told him that he deserved it. With a Heart warming Hug, we said Our goodbyes to each other and he left the house, I love Mole!! He's such an Amazing Friend, Now to wait on Flippy!! As I began waiting on him, Cuddles waved to me, motioning me to come to the window, I went over to it and opened it "Are you *STILL* waiting on Flippy? You know he could possibly be dead, right? He probably became a Soldier to either get away from you or maybe finds that life better, there's always a possibility that he's gone for good~" He taunted, I remained quiet "What's wrong? It's the truth-" "No it's not...IT'S NOT THE TRUTH!!" I chimed in angrily, tears filling my eyes, Cuddles being took aback "THAT IS MY HUSBAND YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND HE WOULD NEVER JUST GIVE HIMSELF UP LIKE THAT!! WHY WOULD HE LET HIMSELF DIE IF HE KNOWS MY LOVE FOR HIM IS UNLIMITED!!?...AND UNTIL YOU REALIZE THAT, DON'T EVER TALK TO ME." I screamed "Nonono Wait! I'm sorry!! I'm super sorry! I didn't mean to, I was just...I don't know! Look I'm just sorry I didn't mean to speak to you that way, Y/n. Please Forgive me..." Cuddles begged (Why do Cuddles always Feel bad 😭) "Okay...just leave for now...I don't feel too good." I said sadly, his Rabbit ears flopped down as he nodded, giving me a soft smile, I smiled back, but as soon as he left and I shut the window, I fell on my knees. What if Cuddles was right, what if Flippy really was gone? What if all of this was for nothing? I fell to the floor feeling weak and sadness Filling my body a billion, I've been waiting for his arrival for Years and he still hasn't came back...I put myself to sleep, my Soft tail being the only warmth That I cuddled to...

I creaked my eyes open to the sound of the door being unlocked, doorknob being twisted back and forth Repeatedly. I speedily got up, scooting into the corner "Intruder..." I whimpered. It was dark outside and I forgot to turn on the lights, so it was pitch black in the house. The door Flew open, allowing the cold air to hit my fur, I screamed in fear, causing the Figure to scream in fear. I recognized that scream, but I wanted to be for certain "H-Hi..." I said quietly "Baby?" The figure asked, I jolted up from the corner and attempted to find my way through the dark and find the light, but I ran into the figure instead "P-Please don't hurt me!" I squealed, the figure grabbing my waist to keep me from falling "Honey, why would I hurt you?" The figure said, my heart dropped when the male voice called me 'Honey', I recognized the voice completely now, Is it who I think it is!? He then shut the door, letting go of me to find the light again, once I found the light, I flicked it on and turned my head towards the male figure.

My...

Heart...

Sunk...

My eyes widened, Tears instantly flowing down. I covered my mouth in shock with my paws shaking, breathing fast and unsteady "Surprise!! Did you miss me!" He cheered "FLIPPY!!!!" I cried out, tail wagging and running into his arms, giving out a warm embrace. I bursted into tears and sobbed into his arms "EVERYONE TOLD ME YOU WERE DEAD OR THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME ANYMORE *Hic* AND THAT YOU WERE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME AND THAT...THAT..." "Shhhhh, Baby...You don't have to worry about that anymore, I'm here for you, I'm right here.~" he comforted, tears streaming down his cheeks as well, he pulled me out of the hug and used his thumb to wipe my tears, we looked at each other face to face "Baby, I would never leave you, your the love of my life...I wanted to come back way earlier, but my job decided to keep me longer to the point I had to leave, but now I'm back...I am so, so sorry you have to feel this way, but I will be by your side from now to forever, I promise.." He claimed, He kissed me passionately on the lips, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer, me returning the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we then began to kiss each other everywhere, us pulling away for air "I love you.~" He said sweetly "I love you too Flips.~" I replied happily "Now How about tomorrow, we have a Liiiittle bit of fun, BRAGGING TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS PERMANENTLY GONE!!" He cheered "YESSS!!!!" I replied.

        ~Time Skip - the Next Day~

Me and Flippy were holding hands, walking Flawlessly down the sidewalk, allowing those who made rumors to Watch me with Flippy, Their jaws being dropped, I laughed in Victory "HAHAHA!! WHACHA GOTTA SAY NOW?! HUH?! THATS RIGHT, NOTHING!! I GOT FLIPPY WITH ME AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!" I cheered "YEAH!! MESS WITH MY WIFE WHILE I'M GONE AGAIN AND FLIQPY WILL GIVE YA HECK OF A BEATING!!" Flippy Bragged, We hugged and kiss to make them even more surprised, Flippy gave me a Piggy back ride to make it even more fun!! Hehehe!!!

"OUTSTANDING COUPLE INDEED!!" 🎉

A/n: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!! Guys!! Hi!! I feel so Happy today!! I decided to make this to make those who read this story feel ✨FABULOUS✨ // Thank you all so much for reading this Chapter, I really Appreciate It!! Also, can you guys follow my TikToks

lilsparkly.c0s

thepap3rcut0utsx

itzsaraiprincess

I'd really appreciate it! I really need it. I love you all so much!! 🥺✨💖 (Tbh I would love to Marry Flippy myself. He's so Adorable!!!) I'll update soon!!