Yandere HTF x Male! Wolf! Reader pt2

(This Part 2 was requested by Dracunyan1987) ^w^!!!

                        (Y/n's POV)
    ~1 Week after incident of Chase~

Location: Happy Tree Town

Y/n's House

I was looking through my phone, noticing that the Happy Tree Town's News stated The Chase of the Happy Tree Friends attempting to attack me and take me for their own "And that's why this F/c Male Wolf is on the run, we must track him down and take him of our own..." The News Person, Presumably Lumpy, stated "Why do I look so Handsome to them!?" I asked myself, Plopping on my bed and groaning in anger. I wish I could just get away, and I already have this feeling after JUST moving into this town not even 2 Weeks ago...how can I not look so Romantic to them.....Aaha! That's it!! All I have to do is not look handsome!! They would leave me alone, I could Leave this town in general, and finally catch a break from my so called 'Romantic' Appearance!! I ran into my bathroom and ruffled up my hair, I ruined my clothes, ripping it a bit and making it dirty, I soon ran outside and covered myself in a bunch of mud 'Haha! This atta work.' I thought to myself as I decided to take a walk around town, hoping that I could escape before anybody notices me, but as if the world turned its back on me, I bumped into Giggles as she hit me with a shocked glare, I remained silent "Why Hello Y/n, my sweet...Oh. It seems that you changed your style up a bit...you look WAAAY MORE ROMANTIC THAN YOU DID BEFORE AND YOU EXPECT US NOT TO CHASE YOU!? It's all coming to plan...SNIFFLES, NUTTY, NOW!!" She commanded "Wait, WHAT!?" I screamed, my pitch getting a tad bit higher. Sniffles and Nutty jumped out from a nearby bush attempting to grab me from my legs, but I dodged them and began to run. Everyone came running at me, which was my cue to run...Man, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DECIDED TO MOVE HERE!! As Giggles was running and ganging up on me, I leaped into a Tree and began climbing it, hoping the others can climb "Perfect, hehehehe!! Splendid, Now!!" I heard Petunia say from below, Splendid swooped in and chopped the Tree in half with his laser Eyes. My eyes widened in shock, Giggles and Petunia laughed, giving each other high fives in achievement, but they weren't gonna win that easily. As the Tree began falling down, I leaped into a nearby tree and climbed out, continuing to run. They looked in shock, then proceeded to chase me "Lammy! Your Turn!" Giggles said, Lammy then threw Mr. Pickles at me, causing me to trip and fall to the ground "Go Mime!" Petunia pleaded, Mime then leaped on top of me, trying to catch me, but I nudged him off and proceeded to continue running, I ran into a forest, sliding down the mountain "Argh! No!! Flippy, or should I say 'FLIQPY', Your Up...This is all up to you..." Giggles claimed, crossing her arms confidently "With, Pleasure.." Fliqpy said, him and Giggles Nodding to each other in agreement. Fliqpy soon started running after me, running at full speed, this means I have to run faster!! I kept running until I soon reached to a dead end...a cliff..."BWAHAHAHAHA!! CAN'T RUN NOW, CAN YOU!?" Fliqpy shouted from behind me "No...But I sure can fight!!" I said, grabbing a small stick off of the ground "Oh..." I blurted out, Fliqpy soon came at me with a revenged scream, but before I could react, I was knocked out before I could even move...I...was...out...

I woke up in a dark room, similar from last time, except there were more tools and I was Wrapped up to a metal surface known to be used for...Science Projects!? "Well, well, well. Looks like a special Wolf Awoken for his little punishment!" Sniffles stated, eye twitching a bit with a wide grin pasted on his face, the others snickering and laughing behind him like wolverines or Hyenas "W-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!?" "WE WANT YOU!!" Giggles Chimed in, I looked at her with a disappointed expression, as if I had been betrayed "We can't stop coming after you, hahahaha!! You try so hard to Fight BACK!! But once we use this syringe..." She said, motioning to the syringe in Sniffles' paw "You will NEVER be able to escape..." Petunia added "W-What Is that thing and what will it do to Me!?" I panicked, trying to wiggle my way out of the chains I was in, Sniffles slowly walked Closer "Well, in this syringe...is kinda like a shot, but there's something inside of it. I've created this syringe to make you WANT to stay here in thus making you WANT to be around us...to be a part of us!" He explained, the others cheering "NO!! I-I DON'T WANT THI-" Before I could finish, Sniffles shoved the syringe into my arm, Me becoming weak "Hehehehe, But We Do...." He whispered. Soon, I was Took over by the power of that syringe, and known to never escape the town...I snapped out of my weakness and hugged Giggles "Come on everyone!! I'm happy to be in this town with all of you to love me and know me as the most romantic one here! Let's go find an Outsider...and trap them here too...." I said, all of us Laughing in Victory together....Now that I want to stay here, we will trap more Outsiders here and MAKE them WANT to stay...with Fliqpy as a fast runner, Mime a good pinner, Splendid full of Speed, Sniffles with his syringe, along with Giggles and I as amazing planners for the next comer, we...will NEVER...be Defeated....Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Soon a New Comer came, it was a Female Bluish-Green Cat with a star Pin in her mane/hair. She had Sparkles in her hair and On her tail, Our hearts immediately fluttered for her, we looked at each other "Let's Get Her..." Giggles said, we all charged at full speed towards her, and the same loop goes on, them soon making me...the Leader of the Pack...