Jin who seems to be the last one to get his drinks stands next to Jimin. I watch as he smiles at Min who is helping Yoongi with Mia. They both share a look and I cant help but chuckle when Jin raises the drink on his left hand. His face turns to one of temptation as he looks to his girl. I adore how he is always teasing Min with little moments like this. Of course Min seems to fall for his charm and I dont know if its because of the coffee or because of who her boyfriend is but once Ara has Joined Yoongi, Min steps away to sit with Jin.

With me being occupied with the guys I don't notice Hobi until he is just inches from me. Without saying any words he speaks. His eyes scold me and I know its because of the extra bags. He proceeds to take all the bags from me to my surprise but I don't argue knowing his eyes are not to be played with right now. Once all the bags are on him including my backpack he hands me a venti drink and without tasting it I know its my favorite. Seeing the Java Chip Frappuccino brings back the memory of when I told him about it. One of those many nights I spent laying on his naked chest while we talked about our childhood. I remember telling him that I came to the US with my parents one summer to visit my dad's uncle and dad had taken me to my first Starbucks while my mom stayed in the hotel. We had a nice morning that day and our daddy daughter date ended in the coffee shop. I being just 10 years old didn't know how or what to order. But dad had done his research prior to us going there and he knew the Java chip had little pieces of chocolate and he knew it would be my favorite. The taste of that drink always reminds me of that beautiful morning I spent with my dad. Never in a millions year I would have thought that he would remember such a small detail.

"The hotel is not that far from here so do you want to head there first or what is the plan?" I hear Jin speak and it takes me away from my thoughts. I look at Jhope who has walked back to the others and I try to search for his eyes to thank him for what he just did but he seems to avoid me. I give up and just look at Jin who speaks again. "I know we are all hungry but we should do the check in before he head out for breakfast. Plus Ella's family is probably still sleeping at this hour" Jin looks down at his watch to confirm the time.

"That's a good idea Hyung. We should do hotel first. Some of us might want to change before going out to eat" Namjoon says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Plus it will give some time for the girls to rest before we head out again" With curiosity I watch Namjoon as he walks to one of the bodyguards and gives the signal that we are ready to go.

Within minutes we are deciding which van to get on. The first SUV has one of the bodyguards as a driver and Namjoon takes the front passenger seat. Of course Ella joins in that car with Jin and Min. The next SUV is also driven by someone from the security team and Yoongi, Ara, Mia and Tae take that one since its already set up with a car seat for Mia. I made sure to call the rental place yesterday to include a car seat for one of the many cars. By the third SUV I notice a pattern and it looks like none of the guys will drive. The security team has taken over that duty for today and it surprises me since the guys are always driving themselves as much as possible. I know how much they enjoy that small amount of normality. Of course we are in a foreign country and the rules are different. Jimin, JK, Hobi and I are the only ones left and when we reach the third car I notice JK takes the front seat. Jimin is next to reach the car and he opens the back door and gestures for me to get in. I follow his signals and hop in the car waiting on him to be behind me but when I finish putting my seatbelt on I look up to see Hobi sitting in the middle of Jimin and I. The feel of having him so close to me again rides through my whole body and I do my best to try to ignore the overwhelming feeling of just reaching out and touching him. I don't but the thought of it hunts me all the way to the hotel.