CHAPTER 4: Blindspot

"Three defeats in one day." said Ojasva, the grin on his face was still visible as he continued , " First, you found that it was all a test, even though I never expected it. Second, you found the first bomb without even moving out of the cell and now, you found the last one also."

Even while accepting his failure, not a glimpse of sadness or anger could be seen on his face. In fact, moving his hands through his hairs, he excitedly said, "I never had this much fun."

He took the pen from the stand and scribbled the next riddle on the notepad.

The grin on his face, which was directed at me was replied by a smirk from my side. I folded the piece of paper and put it in my bag.

"You know this, don't you?" started Ojasva, just before I was leaving. "Now, the bomb squads here, you know who might call."

So, he understood it. He continued, "If you even tried to evacuate, all the bombs will go off. My men, they are still out there, you know?"

I chuckled, "I know." Walking out of his cell, I told Krish, "If the Anti-Terror Squad, tries to get in touch, just forward the call to me."

He agreed, and bidding him good bye, I stormed out of the station, and through my car went to my house. For now, I don't need to check the riddles. I have one extra week to do that. Anyways, I don't consider my life, a life until I sleep at least seven to eight hours a day, and hate all-nighters.

So, yeah, I just slept.

Around mid-night, my phone rangyeah so for the two freaking day, this device is not letting me sleep properly. It was a group call from Krish, and unknown, whom I assumed to be A.T.S. I explained them to leave this on me, and if they want I can send them the riddle, and they can try to solve it from their own end. Explained how them, trying to evacuate will make Ojasva blast everything. Asked Krish to back me up, cause he heard Ojasva himself. It took a long time and they understood, they would investigate themselves on their own, and won't interfere my search. Moreover, how seeing them working for something might make the citizens panic.

Getting nearly one hour reduced from my sleep time, I slept again.

When, I woke up, after brushing and you know usual morning routine stuff, with my coffee cup, I opened the paper. I was sitting at the sofa and could see Nishant switching off the T.V. because he realised something important was going on.

I challenge you for the second time,
Don't cheat and do it yourselves,
solve this upcoming crime.
find
something which is from ten to twelve.

Filled with children and adults,
Lots of stalls, where nothing is free,
Some happy and some sad with the result.
the bomb is where, no camera can see.

Don't have a time for cringe satire,
maybe you can find a sapphire.

Damn! Three marks for improvement.

Challenge for the second time. Upcoming crime. So the first two sentence is just him challenging me.

After few minutes, Nishant took his coffee cup and taking a sip, he asked, "You got anything ?"

I shook my head and looked towards him, "Here, have a look."

He, smacking his lips in nervousness, took the page and tried to read it, "Lots of children and adult, meaning a crowded place. And lots of stall, where nothing is free and you can find a sapphire, so maybe somewhere where you can find lots of stall and a diamond." He looked towards me for confirmation.