"Uno Finish"

I slap my last card onto the card pile. Rayleigh groans while Emma, the girl that was crying next to me before, giggles.

━━━profile━━━

?? Emma

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"(Y/n)-chan... maybe we can work things out?" He gulped.

"No, you gotta pay up!" I said, horizontally placing my hand in front of him, palm facing up. I playfully flip my finger up and down, signalling him to pay the money that he now owes me.

"Sorry (y/n), I have no money on me right now..." said Emma with a sad face. "If it's you then it okay! No need to pay." I hug the side of her waist. Since my body is now a child one, I'm pretty short compared to her.

"You're so mean..." I turn around to the source of the sound and see Rayleigh sulk in the corner in the room.

"No I'm not-" I feel something grab my dress collar and drag me again. Seriously, what's with people and my collar. Emma looks at me in horror and covers her mouth. She kinda looks like... surprise Pikachu.

The guy that grabbed my collar picked me up and yeeted me in a cage a bit bigger than me. I could hear Emma shouting my name and something about returning me back. I give her a thumbs up and a smile.

He covers the cage with a large piece of black fabric. I can't see shit! I feel him moving the cage somewhere. After moving the cage around for a couple of minutes, we stop. I hear people mumbling around me, I can't see them since the cage I'm in, is covered in black fabric.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Guess what we have here!?" The man, who I can guess is this auction house's host.

"Is it a mermaid?"

"No."

"A mink?"

"No."

"perhaps a Fishman?"

"No. any more guess?"

"Just tell us already!" they yelled, they continued ranting loudly until the host told them, "Well then," the host swiftly pull the black fabric revealing me in my not so full glories. people stare at me and start whispering to themselves.

"As you can see, This stunning child has alluring (e/c) eyes, silky white hair that shines under the moonlight, smooth (s/c) skin. This child is quite special you see, but what the fun if I'm going to tell you?" he smirked at all the comments the people in the auction throw at him.