Chapter 2: Meet Mr Bad Boy

Start from the beginning

Me: True, true. Is there anything I must catch up on?

Bestie: You did not miss anything because we had PE and then another free period.

Me: Thank you so much! You are a grade-saver

Pressing the home button and then my lock button. Putting my phone facing down, laying it back on my nightstand. Moving to position myself to face the ceiling. Looking at the solar system painted on my ceiling with glow in the dark stars also stuck on my ceiling.

Everything that happened today comes rushing back to me like a movie, my eyes start getting watery. They do say idle minds are a devil's playground. Hearing a knock on my door, quickly wiping my eyes with the blanket. Moving my posture, so my back is resting against my headboard.

I pull the blanket up to my waist, raising my voice, "Come in."

Gradually opening the door to my room, Lucas and Daniel casually walk in, with coconut ice cream and hot chocolate.

Lucas and Daniel are my adopted twin brothers. They still love me, and I love them even though we do not share the same blood and DNA.

Lucas is a six-foot five man with little bulky muscles. His eye colour is green, his hair is a medium shaggy haircut, like a bad boy. His skin colour is almond.

Daniel is a six-foot two man with muscle that is not that bulky. His eye colour is blue, his hair is a perm. His skin tone is ivory.

Although the twins are polar opposites, they still love each other and love me with no doubt. Lucas is the bad boy and Daniel is the good boy. Lucas is best friends with Anurak and that is how I met my guy best friend Taeyong, Anurak's younger brother.

"We heard what happened, Taeyong was talking to his brother about it and we overheard the whole story," Daniel voices, handing me coconut ice cream; my favourite type of ice cream, it was caramel flavoured.

"Thank you, do you know the reason why he left me?" I weakly utter under my voice, opening the top of the ice cream. Grabbing a spoon from my side table's draw.

"He left you for Amber," Daniel states, disbelief takes over his expression.

"Ooh, the popular girl," I woefully whisper.

Her out of all girls. The girl that is not as smart as me, like yeah, she has a finer body, but her intelligence is questionable. I guess the skinny girls always do get the boy in the end.

"He left gold for trash, he will be back when he realizes he cannot replace you," Lucas adds, trying to make me feel better, but it honestly just hurts deep down that he left me for a girl like her.

"He is right lil sis, come let's have fun without him, take a shower and after that, we can go to the gaming room and have fun," Daniel suggests, smiling at me- a sympathetic smile, "Honestly Tiana, you should know your own worth cause if someone like him will make you feel less than your worth and you are worth a billion stars in the consolation and he just isn't worth your time."

Lucas taking the ice cream out of my hands, into him starting to finish the ice cream he gave me. A playful smile spreads across my face, taking the hot chocolate from the side table and starting to sipping it.

"I'll take a long and hot bath, after taking a bath I will meet you in the gaming room," remark with a little enthusiasm. Attempting not to show hurt in my voice.

Entering in the bathroom, closing the door. Removing my clothes, opening the shower tap. Shifting the handle to between warm and hot water. Taking of my undergarments, stepping into the big shower, the warm water hitting my back. Leaving a warm sensation on my skin. Closing my eyes, turning to face the shower head.