Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?

Start from the beginning

"I see, thank you Agatsuma-San." Tanjiro thanked him.

15 minutes later...

Nezuko and the others were still wait for Giyu and his group to arrive. After awhile, they finally arrived and Nezuko quickly ran to them and gave Giyu a hug as usual.

"Giyu Nii-San!" Nezuko hugged him.

"Nezuko, are you alright." Giyu uttered and Nezuko looked at him.

"Kinda, we are just waiting for some results about Tokito's injury and the police wants to have a talk with you about the incident." Nezuko said.

"The police?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah, he's right there." Nezuko pulled away from the hug and pointed at Masachika, who was on the phone.

The three looked at where Nezuko was pointing and saw Masachika. All of them had different reactions after seeing him, Giyu being a little relief that a cop was around to keep watch on Nezuko, Shinobu for some reason knew him but she couldn't be entirely sure. And for Tsutako, she was blushing madly, realising that the cop who was with Nezuko, was the same cop she met at the park.

"Tsutako Née-San, are you okay?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah! I just need to use the bathroom!" Tsutako stuttered and left to find the bathroom.

Giyu and Nezuko were a little confused while Shinobu just giggled at how Tsutako acted.

'Ara, Ara. Someone is in love.' Shinobu thought.

With that, Giyu went to Masachika and greeted him.

"Hello officer. My name is Giyu Tomioka." Giyu greeted.

"Masachika. Masachika Kumeno." Masachika greeted back.

"Do you know exactly what happened with Nezuko and the others" Giyu asked.

"Unfortunately I wasn't there to see or stop the fight. But Nezuko and Agatsuma did explain the whole story to me. Right now, Muichiro Tokito is being treated by some doctors and they are calling his relatives or guardian about the situation." Masachika explained.

"I see. So Nezuko didn't get hurt or anything like that?" Giyu asked, and Masachika shook his head which made Giyu sigh out of relief.

1 hour later...

An hour had passed and everyone was sitting on a chair waiting. Tsutako, after blushing in the bathroom for an hour finally came out and approached Masachika, who was waiting else where, and introduced herself.

"H-hello, I'm Tsutako Tomioka, I'm Giyu's older sister." Tsutako stuttered and Masachika became surprised after seeing her.

"Hey, you're the woman I met at the park before." Masachika said.

"Oh, you remember me." Tsutako said.

"Of course." Masachika smiled which made Tsutako blush.

"Masachika. Masachika Kumeno. Nice to meet you Tomioka-Chan." Masachika smiled.

'Chan!?!' Tsutako thought and began blushing even more.

"You okay?" Masachika asked.

"Of course I'm okay." Tsutako tried to calm her blush.

"Well, I better get going. It has been over an hour, I gotta go and some intel regarding the bullies." Masachika said.

"Oh okay..." Tsutako became saddened.

Masachika was about to take his leave, until...

"Wait.p. Kumeno-San." Tsutako called out his name.

"Yes?" Masachika said.

"Ummm, if it's okay with you. Could we maybe hang out sometime, that's if you're not busy of course." Tsutako stuttered.

Masachika was surprised that a girl would ask him something like that, since he wasn't the type guy to have any girl talk to, with Kanae being the only exception.

"Uhhh, sure." Masachika took out his phone and gave her his number and Tsutako gave him her number as well.

"Okay, gotta go. Cya Tomioka-Chan." Masachika smiled.

"Bye Kumeno-San." Tsutako smiled back,

With that, Masachika left and Tsutako went to the group and sat next to Nezuko.

"You okay Nezuko?" Tsutako asked.

"A little." Nezuko replied.

As the group were still waiting, someone at the reception screamed. Everyone then looked at the direction at where the scream was. They were wondering if there was another patient with injuries so bad, it was almost too nasty to look at, but that was not the case.

"Wonder what wrongs with that patient?" Zenitsu asked.

As soon the person left the reception and entered to find a chair, everyone in the hospital was absolutely shocked. It wasn't because this person had serious injuries or anything like that. It was because this person was a relative to Muichiro.

It was Kokushibo.

"Is that!?" Tanjiro asked.

"It's Kokushibo Tsugikuni! One of the Sun Cream Puff twin!" Nezuko exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TSUTAKO AND MASACHIKA EVERYONE! SORRY IF IM BECOMING SLOWER TO UPDATE, IM JUST GETTING VERY TIRED FROM WORK RIGHT NOW. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER ABIT XD
If you're enjoying the story, pls vote :)