"Ashton honey get up for me won't you"i patted his chest and he woke up luckily.He got ready faster then I thought and we were off to the helicopter that would take us to airport.

Pew arrived at the airport in time and I was so shocked at who I sow.I sow my old time friends from high school and preschool.I ran to them and we hugged tightly not letting each other go.We were screaming and we talked faster then normal.

"We missed you so much bell" Kristen said.

"I missed you guys too my beautiful bridesmaids"

They were now screaming getting everybody's attention.

"Are you lying to us"i shook my head and smirked.Wait till I tell them about Ashton's brothers who are luckily unmated.Alexander started waking up so I quickly but softly rocked him to go back to sleep.We walked to the private jet and everybody buckled their seat belts.

"Morning alpha and Luna we'll be taking oh now so please buckle up,we'll be landing in Italy in about 13 hours time I'm your polite speaking and I hope you'll enjoy the flight thank you" the intercom want off.

"I know you don't like flying so I brought a paper bag for you"Some flight attendant said wiping her fake blonde hair to the side showing of her big boobs.Ashton looked at her then laughed.

"Thank you so much Kayleigh"

I could feel my wolf getting really pissed so I just turned to the other Sid effacing the window.Alexander was sleeping on me whilst Alex was withAshton but Alex was now wide awake.

"Alex sleep dear please"i pleaded him but he just ignored me and huffed.I know why he's acting like this it's because Alexander's been attached to me more lately but not him.I looked at Ashton for some help and he smirked and looked down at his phone.Ugh I swear he's going to be the death of me.I put Alexander next to me and Alex came running to me and jumping of my laps.I smiled and told him to sleep.

(2 hours later)

Everybody was sleeping but I couldn't even shut my eye just once because I was so nervous meeting Ashton's family.What if they don't like me.

'They do like to now stop with all this we need some rest' Angie my wolf said.

'Angie I missed you so much'i started crying because I haven't hard from her since..since New Year's Eve.

'Come now baby girl I just need a long rest don't stress now I'm here and that's all that matter right' I nodded my head and laughed.

'Now sleep YOU need the rest'

My phone started ringing which was really surprising because we were flying and there wasn't any signal.I looked at the caller I.D and it was my sister.

"Hey babe"i heard her say.

"Hi"

"That's what I only get from you a simple hello not even a hey big sis"

I laughed and quickly used myself before I woke up all these mutts.

"I'm sorry did I hear right BIG sis well I'm the big sis"

"No I am you came after 1 minute so shut up"she laughed.

"Ugh I miss you so much,hows everything been"

"It's been great Isabella I'm just exhausted that's all how about you"

"Well umm I'm good and everything's okay.."

Something was wrong but I didn't push it knowing she'll break.

"So umm I'm already in Italy and I already got the bridesmaids dress and yours in my apartment all we need to do is fit it and bingo we're done!!,I'm so excited"

"Yeah me too I'm just stressed well I need to go I need some rest you know"

"Oh yeah okay see you"

I hang up the phone then sighed.I inhaled then coughed.I hate the small of flights but it calmed me.

I moved a little then rested my hand on the window.

(11 hours later)

We finally arrived in Italy the city of...I don't even know where we were.I got out of the car and smiled this place was so beautiful.It was so quite you could here the birds chirping,and the wind swaying the trees causing them to make a peaceful noise.

Some lady came out the Huge house speaking Italian and crying.She looked just like Ashton but not the same hair color hers was blonde.

"Ma I missed you too"Ashton's mother gave he's son a hug and smiled bigger when she saw Me and the kids both in my arms sleeping.

"Ooh!"she said then wrapped her arms almost around me not touching the children.She took her hands and put them on my cheeks kissing each side saying some Italian words.Oh wow she so kind.

Isabella's POV

I found my mate Angelo he's the Alpha of And Italian pack that's second best in the world.Hess scary and big,he's got blonde hair and chocolate eyes that you could get lost in.

I woke up and my body instantly hurt.I hope he's asleep so I can take a shower without him in there all the time or better yet beat me up even more.i unwrapped Angelo's arms off from my body.I succeeded and tip toed to the bathroom.i looked at myself in the mirror my bruises look absolutely horrible.I sighed and switched on the shower the hot water pouring out.I stepped in and my muscles relaxed.

"Bella!!"my eyes were wide open and I switched off the water and got out forgetting that the floor was wet I slipped and hit my head on the shower corner luckily there was a rubber duck.I got up and wrapped myself with a towel.I got out and bumped into Angelo's chest.

"Umm..I-I'm sorry I just took a shower"i stuttered out,tears were forming in my eyes so I looked down.

"Ugh you slut I told you not to do that"he slapped me and I fell to the ground on both hands.Tears fell and my cheek stung a lot.

"Didn't I say you shower with me"he asked with a growl.

"Didn't i!"he grabbed my hair and forced me up and punched me.

I black out again and I was glad"

::::::::;;:;:;:;:;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So how was this chapter?

I wrote it longer then the others I think.I hope you guys love it.❤️

Thank you for reading and voting but please this isn't the end of the book

Sorry for the slow update I'm just really busy but now it's holidays for me so I can finish book

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I love all you beautiful people and read more"❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tell me what you think about my book.