Your my one

July 15th 6 a.m.

   Felix laid on his bed thinking of everything. He and Hyunjin hadn't run into each or spoken since that day at the diner.

     Today was the day of the wedding. Everyone besides Felix was going.

     "Felix are you sure you don't want to go? This is probably the last chance you'll see him." Jisung told the younger.

    Felix scoffed.

  "Why would I want to go to the person I loves wedding?" Felix questioned.

    "For that reason. You love him." Minho chimed in.

    "You guys can go if you want but, I can't. Him and I, we are bad for each other." Felix spoke laying back down in his bed.

   Jisung sighed looking over to his lover.

    "We can stay here with you. We don't have to go." Minho stated.

   "Go, like you guys said this might be the last time you see him." Felix put his blanket over his head.

    Minho slumped his shoulders.

    "The ceremony starts at 10." Jisung spoke standing up.

     "Whatever." Felix muttered.

     Minho and Jisung sighed leaving the room.

     The two lover got into their car.

   "What are we supposed to do?" Jisung asked.

  "Nothing. Hannie, as much as I hate to say this. They might end up together no matter what we do." Minho stated staring up the car and backing out of Felix's driveway.

    "Do you see how they are with out each other? They aren't them." Jisung spoke.

    "Then, they need to figure that out. We can't hold their hands as they do so. It isn't how it works." Minho pointed out.

   Jisung pouted.

   "I just want my best friend back. I understand him being sad but, hiding behind his work while doing so, isn't helping him."

    "I know." Minho sighed.

   July 15th 8 a.m.

    "We're you able to convince  him to come?" Chan asked.

     "No, he doesn't want to come." Minho told the older male.

    "I don't blame him. If it were up to me I wouldn't be here either if I wasn't Hyunjin's best man." Seungmin sighed.

   "Does he know that?" Chan asked.

  "Yep." Seungmin smiled

    Chan nodded at the bluntness of his boyfriend.

   "How is Hyunjin?" Jisung asked.

   "Upset. He doesn't want to do this but, he knows if he doesn't Felix could get hurt." Chan stated.

    "I don't think he quite understands what kind of power Felix holds over that area work." Minho mentioned.

  "I don't know. But we should start heading to the venue to meet with Hyunjin before the wedding." Seungmin stated.

    The four sighed heading out to the venue.

   10 a.m.

    Hyunjin stood at the front of the chapel the same icy expression sitting on his face. He wanted to be anywhere but here. He preferably wanted to be with Felix.