٩(◦'꒳'◦)۶🔞

free holy water 🥤🥤

      Felix looked at the building in front of him. He entered the building and went to the front desk.

  "Hello?" Felix asked softly.

   The man looked up with a polite smile.

  "Yes?"

  "Uh, I am su-""Felix."

    Felix jumped slightly hearing his name be called.

   He turned and saw who asked him here.

   "Hyunjin." Felix whispered.

    Hyunjin didn't speak he just grabbed the youngers hand and pulled him down a hall.

    "Hyunjin, what are you doing?" Felix asked.

     Hyunjin slid the keycard in to its slot, opening the door and taking the card out. He pulled Felix into the room making sure to put the do not disturb sigh on the handle.

    "Hyunjin, what is all of this about.?" Felix questioned.

    "What did you say to my mother?" Hyunjin asked.

    He honestly didn't really care but, he found it odd that his mother wouldn't tell him what it was that Felix told her.

   "I.. just told her that I knew you were lying to me when you broke my heart." Felix whispered.

   "How are you sure I lied?"

   "You called me Yongbok not Felix. You only called me Yongbok when you were really angry with me which was only once. If you honestly wanted to break me you would have called me Felix." Felixs' eyes were trained on the olders' firm ones.

    "What else did you tell her?"

   "What do you mean?" Felix tilted his head.

   "You know what I am talking about. What did you say to her because now she doesn't even want me around your friends." Hyunjin took a step closer to Felix.

    Felix felt like he was about to curl into himself. Hyunjin could be intimidating when he wanted.

   "It was nothing important." Felix's voice shook once he realized the close proximity of Hyunjin and that he had hit the bed.

   "Look at me."

    Felix looked up to the older.

   "What did you tell her.?" The olders voice was lower it almost seemed to rivial Felixs' voice.

   "I told her that I wouldn't stop fighting for you. That I love you. That I know who she hired to try to kill Me. I told her that trying to hurt me would be a lot harder than, getting someone I know to do it. That if she wanted it done properly it would have been better to hire the best in that area." Felix spoke softly.

   Hyunjin's demeanor seemed to soften. There was a flash of curiosity in the olders eyes. Hyunjin lifted his hand, grabbing the youngers chin he ran his thumb gently across the youngers bottom lip.

   "And who would be the best in that area?" Hyunjin questioned quietly.

    There was a quietness that filled the room. Hyunjin's thumb pulled down at Felixs' bottom lip.

   "Hmm... Baby, who is the best in that area?" Hyunjin asked.

    Felix let out a deep breath as his eyes fluttered shut.

   Hyunjin smiled at the reaction.

   "You really want to know?" Felix questioned.

    Hyunjin hummed.