Drowning

Hyunjin stormed into the house his parents following after him.

   "What the hell was that?" Hyunjin's father questioned.

    "I should be asking you the same! Arranging a marriage for me! What the fuck!?" Hyunjin was seething.

    How could his parents do this? I mean he did think at one point or another his parents would bring arranging a marriage but, he at least thought they had the decency to talk to him.

   "Listen here boy. You will go through with this marriage and you will take over the company!" His father spoke.

   Hyunjin shook his head.

   "I will do no such thing." He spoke firmly.

   "You will." His mother spoke.

   Hyunjin scoffed.

  "No, I will not."

   His mother looked at him dead in the eyes.

  "You will. Unless, you want something to happen to that Lee boy." She spoke firmly.

    Hyunjin short circuited. His breathing constricted. His arms that were previously crossed on his chest fell limp to his sides. His mouth fell open a little bit.

   He could now hear his heart in his ears. He was sure that if you looked close enough at him it would look like his heart was trying to break out of its cage.

    "I.." that was all that came out.

    "He... he has nothing to do with this." Hyunjin stated quietly.

    "He has everything to do with this. You wouldn't be fight us this hard if he didn't." The ravenet's mother spoke.

    "That isn't true. Felix has nothing to do with any of this so, leave him out of it!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

    "It is up to you whether or not he becomes part of this. You stop fighting with us and continue forward with the arrangement he will stay out of it. You continue fighting well you'll see what happens." His mother stated.

    Hyunjin shook his head.

   "You would really stoop so fucking low?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "It is all in the name of business dear." His mother spoke.

   Hyunjin bit the inside of his cheek and took a deep breath.

  "Stay away from Felix. I will continue with you stupid arrangement but, leave Felix alone. You so much as lay a hand on him I will raise hell." Hyunjin whispered.

    His mother smirked.

  "Very well. I do need you to do one thing before this can go further." His mother said.

   "What more could you possibly want from me?" Hyunjin asked.

    "When he gets back from Jeju, break his heart." She told him.

   Hyunjin's eyes widened.

   "I will do anything but that!"

   "I know exactly where he is right now. Do it or you will find out just what I have planned for him."  His mother said.

   Hyunjin bit his lip.

   "Fine." Hyunjin replied.

   "Good. You can't leave now. Our business is done." His mom told him.

   Hyunjin ran up stairs to his old room.  He rather Felix have a broken heart then, whatever his mother had planned.

    'I feel like I'm drowning' Hyunjin thought.

    Hyunjin changed his clothes throwing his suit on his bed. Grabbing his duffle he went downstairs his parents nowhere in sight.

    He left the house. He put his helmet on and threw his bag in the storage space under his seat.

    The motorcycle roared to life and Hyunjin sped off.

   Felix smiled as he woke.

    It was his final day in Jeju then, he would be going back to the university.

   "Good morning, sleepy head." Daehyun smiled.

   "Morning." Felix greeted.

   "We have exactly 5 hours before we have to get back Seoul!" Jisung barged in.

    "Yeah, so let's make the most of it!" Minho followed behind his lover.

  "What shall we do first?" Felix asked.

   "I say we eat breakfast first. Then, we could spend some time on the beach and maybe we can do some shopping." Daehyun suggested.

    They all collectively agreed to the plan.

   While Minho and Daehyun were making breakfast, Felix and Jisung sat in the living room.

  "So, what are you going to do about Hyunjin?" Jisung asked.

    Felix sighed picking at the fuzz of the blanket he had.

   "I don't know. Honestly, I kind of just want to forget the situation and Just forget about the Hyunjin of it all." Felix sighed.

  "But?" Jisung asked.

   "But, then there is a nagging feeling of I genuinely like him. That honestly I just want him to kiss me, hold me, cuddle me, and do plentyof other stuff with me. But, it is also like what if it doesn't work out. What if it turns out like all my past relationships with a guy like him.?" Felix explained.

    "What do you mean guy like him?" Jisung questioned.

    "I mean he has the tattoos, he has the pouty lips, the strong jawline, he has that hair that is just perfect, he has an amazing personality besides his fuckboy tendencies and the eyes. He has the eyes that could capture anyone. The eyes that you just want to stare into forever. The eyes that can just wander all over a person and make them feel like they are burning.

    The eyes that when they hold desire and lust you'd get lost. He is literally perfect but, it just seems like my previous relationships. They seem perfect but, then we get into a relationship and it goes to shit." Felix explained.

    Jisung nodded.

   "Maybe, you just need more time to figure it out." Jisung stated.

   Felix nodded.

    A few hours later the group was back in Seoul

    Felix smiled waving to Minho and Jisung who were going to their room.

   Felix entered his dorm sighing.

    He went to his room and put his stuff in there.

   Walking back out to the common room he was surprised to see Hyunjin. He figured Hyunjin would be back tomorrow or something.

     "Hyunjinnie, hey!" Felix smiled.

   Hyunjin didn't respond immediately.

   "We should talk..."

    Felix didn't like the sound of that.

   "Okay..." Felix said.

   I feel like I'm drowning.