Love me, Leave me

Felix woke the next morning and Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen. He sighed spotting a note on the bedside table.

    I had to leave. I'm sorry. I promise to text you when I can. I love you.
~Hyunjin

P.s. you look good in white you should wear it more.

    Felix laid back in the bed recalling last night.

     "Is it wrong that I enjoyed it? He has a fiancée technically speaking. He cheated on her." Felix spoke to himself.

   The brunet groaned.

   "I'm a homewrecker!" He whined.

   "I don't think that is honestly true. He doesn't even like her." Jisung stated from the doorway.

   Felix looked up.

  "Even so he is engaged." Felix muttered bitterly.

   "And he loves you."

    "Yeah well that doesn't matter when he has a fiancée!" Felix stated putting his clothes back on.

   Jisung sighed.

  "This arrived for you at your mom's place." Jisung handed the male a letter.

  "Oh great." Felix muttered. He opened the envelope he pulled the letter out.

   He scoffed tearing the letter up and throwing it away.

     "What was it.?" Jisung questioned.

   "An invitation to join the blushing bride and handsome groom on their wedding day July 15th." Felix muttered bitterly.

   Jisung sighed.

    "He would want you there." Jisung stated.

   "Yeah, well I rather not see the person I love get married."  Felix told  the older standing up after putting his shoes on.

   "Felix he loves you not her."

   "Yeah, well with even after knowing who I am- what I am! He'd still rather go through with that damn arrangement then, be with me." Felix was filled with so much doubt that Hyunjins words were actually true.

    "Where are you going?" Jisung asked the male who was leaving.

   "I have to go. I told Lisa I'd meet up with her so we can do a video for her channel." Felix spoke as he left.

    Hyunjin was frustrated. He was woken up this morning by his mother telling him that the needed to go over preparations for the wedding. On top of that he had to leave Felix.

    And right now Courtney was going on and on about her wedding dress. The only thing that was keeping Hyunjin from leaving was the fact that his mother was still threatening Felix.

    He knew Felix could hold his own but, even so Hyunjin didn't want to take the chance of the male actually getting hurt, mentally or physically because of His mother.

  "All the invitations have been sent out so all we need now is for people to RSVP." His mom spoke.

   "Great. Can I go I have stuff to do." Hyunjin stated.

   "Fine, you can go just be back by seven." His mom told him.

   Hyunjin just nodded leaving the house.

    The male got on his bike wanting to be anywhere but this damned house.

    Deciding to just head to the diner by, the university

     He parked and took off his helmet. Walking into the diner he looked around spotting a certain brunet. The brunet spotted him as well.

   Felixs' features were void of any emotion but, he did excuse himself and go to the bathroom

   Hyunjin followed with out any thought.

    "Why did you follow me?" Felix questioned once Hyunjin entered the bathroom.

    "Because I wanted to Apologize for leaving you this norning."

   Felix scoffed.

    "Then, why did you leave?"

   "My mother called."

   Felix bit his lip looking at the older male through the mirror.

   "Why are you still doing this stupid arrangement.?" Felix questioned turning to the male.

   "Because I don't want you to get hurt." Hyunjin answered honestly.

     "You honestly think that I could get hurt by your mother. Look at what I do!" Felix stated.

   "Felix you don't understand. I have no clue what she is capable of. If something bad happens to you because of me I would not be able to live with myself." Hyunjin told the younger.

    "Yeah, well you are hurting me without even trying!" Felix exclaimed.

    Hyunjin flatered for a moment.

  "What do you mean?"

   Felix huffed running his hand through his hair.

   "You tell me you love me but, you are continuing with this stupid arrangement for a reason that is so I don't even know! Hyunjin I love you so much. I am happy to know that you care for me. But, I have so much doubt in me when you say you love me!" Felix stated.

   "I do love you. Why do you think I am going through with this?!"

   "Leave it. Ignore whatever your mother is threatening. Hyunjin I don't want to have to meet in secret at some hotel! I want to be with you." Felix said.

    "Is this an ultimatum?" Hyunjin questioned.

    Felix sighed.

   "It is. Love me or leave me. I can't do this sneaking around just to be together. I already do enough of it." Felix told him closing his eyes.

    Hyunjin knew what that meant. If he was here when Felix opened his eyes that means he chooses Felix. But, if he isn't then it is done.

    Hyunjin bit his lip.

    "I'm sorry baby."

   The ravenet walked out of the bathroom. Hyunjin closed his eyes tightly trying to keep his tears at bay.

    Walking up to Lisa, he spoke,

    "Lisa, he needs you." Hyunjin whispered.

   Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

  "What happened?"

    Hyunjin shook his head.

  "He just needs his friends right now." Hyunjin said leaving.

  Lisa stood up rushing to the bathroom.

   She pushed open the door not caring that it was the men's room.

    Felix was on the floor crying silently.

    Lisa rushed over to him pulling the male into a comforting embrace.

   "Lix. What happened?" She questioned.

   "He left... I made him choose and he left." Felix told her.

    Lisa didn't say anything. She just rubbed soothing circles on the youngers back trying her best to calm him.

     Why are they doing this to each other?