Why?

Felix didn't want to leave but, he knew that if he stayed it would have done no good.

   Making it back to his dorm he let out a breath.

   "Is everything okay?" Jeongin asked as Felix walked in.

    "He is in the hospital. I don't know how bad it is I left before I could get any information." Felix sighed.

    The blond sat down on the couch and  put his head in his hands.

    "You want to help me get my stuff together?" Felix asked his brother.

   "I thought you still had school."

   "I've done all my finals. The last of my class work can be done online." Felix stated.

    Jeongin bit his lip.

   "What about Hyunjin.?"

    Felix shook his head. Jeongin sighed.

   "Felix, as much as I hate to say this especially with how he treated you. But, you love him."

    "No, I don't."

   "Felix when you saw just throw his helmet on like it was nothing. Fear and worry flashed in your eyes. You chased after him for god knows what reason. Even now, you are scared." Jeongin stated.

     Felix clasped his hands together over his eyes.

   "I should hate him. He hurt me so bad. He told me he hates me. Why can't I hate him.?" Felix was Crying.

   Jeongin pulled his brother into a hug letting the older cry.

    Felixs' phone started to go off. Jeongin picked it up answering the call.

  "Seungmin hey." The red head spoke.

    "Jeongin oh hey. Uhm is Felix there?" Seungmin questioned.

   "He is... not in the best shape right now." Jeongin was still trying to sooth his brother.

   "Okay, then I uh will just tell you. Hyunjin is fine. He has a concussion so they are keeping him over night but other than that it is just some scrapes and bruises." Seungmin told the younger.

  Felix fell asleep

   "Okay. Uhm, I am not sure if I should tell you but I am. Felix most likely isn't going to be here when Hyunjin gets out."

    "What do you mean.?"

    Jeongin sighed carding his fingers through Felixs' hair.

   "I don't think he can handle much more of being around Hyunjin. He has been through so many heartbreaks but this... this is on a level I have never seen. They weren't even dating yet this is hitting him full force and non-stop. He can't handle much more stress like the one he is going through right now." Jeongin stated.

    "I need to talk to Hyunjin. I don't know what the hell is going on but, I have to find out." Seungmin told him.

    "Whatever it is just don't push too hard. We really have no clue what Hyunjin is feeling about this situation." Jeongin said.

      He might slightly dislike Hyunjin at the current moment but, there had to be a reason for what happened. You Don't just up and tell someone out of no where that they meant nothing to you when they as clear as day did.

   "I won't. Just take care of Lix and tell Jisung that Felix is leaving campus." Seungmin spoke.

     With final goodbyes the two ended the call. Seungmin sighed frustrated that he couldn't figure anything out.

   "Sir, you can go see your friend he is awake." The nurse told him.

   Seungmin nodded.

   Walking to Hyunjin's room Seungmin sighed.

    "Hey, seung." Hyunjin smiled his voice slightly hoarse.

    "What were you thinking? That was an idiot move just throwing on your helmet and speeding down a wet road." Seungmin stated.

    Hyunjin sighed.

   "I'm sorry I was just frustrated."

   Seungmin sat down shaking his head.

  "You ass. You had me worried."

    Hyunjin chuckled. But, furrowed his eyebrows seeing Seungmin get serious.

   "What happened with you and Felix? Because this isn't about the sex thing. This is something more." Seungmin stated.

   He very obviously knew but, he need hyunjin to tell him anyways.

    Hyunjin looked at the IV on his arm finding that much more interesting. He took a deep breath.

   "I told him I hate him. I said he meant nothing to me, that it was all fake. I never liked him. I never cared for him. That everything that happened between us was a mistake. That we never should have met." Hyunjin whispered.

   For some reason, it seemed to hit Seungmin harder than when Felix spoke.

   "Why?"

   "Because it is the truth."

  "You and I both know that it isn't. We both know it so stop lying and tell me why you told him that."

   "My mother! She made me." Hyunjin blurted.

   "Your mother? Hyunjin you are in your third year of college what damage could she do to you?"

    "My parents arranged a marriage for me. I was fighting them about it but, my mother she brought Felix into it. Something he doesn't belong in.

    She told me if I don't go through with the marriage with taking over the company than, she would do something to Felix. To my Felix. I couldn't just let that happen. So, I told her that I would do it but, she had to stay away from Felix.

    She was happy with my decision. I was prepared to do this arrangement. I wasn't prepared for her to tell me to break his heart. I told her I wouldn't do it but, she knew exactly where Felix was and I could only imagine the things she'd make him endure and I couldn't allow him to go through that.

   I would rather him be heartbroken than possibly in a hospital bed. I told her I'd do it. That I'd break his heart." Hyunjin explained wiping his tears.

   Seungmin was in some shock. He knew the ravenet's mother was a witch with a B, but to stoop this low. To stoop to the level of threatening that she would hurt someone was beneath her- at least it should have been. It should have been beneath her at least.

   Why would she go through all this over some arranged marriage?