Feeling, Looking

Spicy <3

     Hyunjin hadn't really seen the blond since the day after they slept together.

     Felix would leave early in mornings and come back late at night. There would be some nights where the blond wouldn't even come home.

    "What is the matter with you?" Seungmin asked.

    "Felix is avoiding him." Minho told the younger.

   "Nothing is bothering me." Hyunjin stated.

   "Yeah, okay." Minho laughed.

    "Yah! Hyung that was my last pocky!" A all familiar voice whined.

    "Hyung is sorry. I will buy you more." An unfamiliar voice chuckled.

   "You better!" Felix warned playfully.

    Hyunjin looked up frowning when he saw his blond roommate with another guy.

    "Okay, I have to go. I'll see you soon kay?" The ravenet spoke.

    Felix pouted.

   "Do you have to go?" The blond asked.

   "Yes, I have to go. But, I promise that next week I am all yours." The ravenet kissed Felix's forehead ruffling the blond's hair.

   "Okay. See you!" Felix smiled.

   The ravenet left the diner.

   Felix looked around once he felt eyes on him.

     His eyes found Hyunjin who seemed upset. Looking away Felix went back to his food.

    The two hadn't really had a full conversation in nearly two months. School was coming to a break soon.

     "Talk to him." Seungmin stated.

    "Why?" Hyunjin questioned.

    Chan bit his lip now, he really just needed to intervene. Chan and Felix actually were friends now so, Chan knew why the younger blond was avoiding Hyunjin.

    "Hyunjin stop denying whatever feelings you have. You know the real reason you threw that guy out. You keep denying it and I am pretty sure it is going to get you nowhere." Chan spoke firmly but, quietly.

    "I don't know what you are talking about Chan." Hyunjin stated stabbing the lettuce on his plate.

   Chan rolled his eyes.

   "Fine, whatever."

   Minho and Seungmin watched the interaction obviously confused.

    "I'm sorry. I didn't order this." Felix spoke.

   "It is from that guy over there." The waitress told him smiling.

    "I really can't take this." Felix pushed the blueberry muffin away.

    "He's allergic to blueberries." Hyunjin piped in.

   The waitress went wided eye immediately taking the muffin.

   "I am so sorry." The waitress spoke.

   "It is okay. You didn't know." Felix smiled.

   To say the least, Felix was surprised to know that Hyunjin remembered that about him.

     Waitress walked away with said muffin. Hyunjin wasn't sure why he said that he just did.

     The ravenet watched as Felix paid and left the diner.