Tell me pretty lies

<spicy??>

   ~2 months later~

    "We have a problem!" Felix walked into Jisungs room.

   Jisung sighed putting his phone down.

  "No, you have a problem. I have an idiot who has a problem. But, proceed." Jisung sighed.

   "I like Hyunjin!" Felix whined.

   "Hah! Changbin owes me money!" Jisung exclaimed.

   "Yah! Be quiet I am trying to sleep." Minho called out.

   "Sorry!" Felix called out.

   "Anyway, back to your issue. What is really the issue?" Jisung asked.

   "I like Hyunjin but, we are actually good friends." Felix sighed.

    "I still don't see the problem."

  "He is bringing some girl or guy home nearly every night." Felix pouted.

    "Okay, that is the real problem." Jisung stated.

   Felix nodded.

   "But, he does all this cute stuff with you. Like takes you out for ice cream, breakfast, buys you stuff he'd think you'd like." Jisung listed off.

   "Yeah, but that is all friend stuff." Felix shrugged.

   "He literally canceled plans with Minho and Chan last week just to hang out with you." Jisung stated.

   Felix sighed.

    "It is whatever. Ugh, can we just do something to get my mind off of Hyunjin.?" Felix asked.

   "There is a party in like an hour." Jisung told the younger.

    "That works!" Felix beamed.

    "Okay, be ready in an hour then." Jisung said.

   Felix nodded getting up to head back to his own dorm.

    Hyunjin was on the couch flipping through many channels. Nothing interesting was on.

   The sound of the door opening made him look over.

   "Hey, Lix." Hyunjin waved.

   "Jinnie, Hey." Felix smiled.

   "Do you want to hang out tonight?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Uh, I am actually going to a party with Jisung in a little bit so I need to get ready." Felix told the taller going to his room.

   "Odd." Hyunjin muttered.

    Felix pulled out a outfit deciding he wanted to wear a skirt and a blue sweater.

    It took him about an hour to get ready.

    He exited his room and Hyunjin was now watching Scandal.

   "Okay, I am off to meet with Jisung!" Felix beamed waving towards Hyunjin.

   Hyunjins words were caught in his throat. He had seen the younger in a skirt before but, still.

   "Uhm, okay. See you..." Hyunjin spoke.

   Felix left the dorm with a smile While Hyunjin sat there trying to collect himself.

   He maybe that stereotypical bad boy but damn, Felix could take his breath away.

   So, maybe just maybe Jisung lost Felix again.

   But, what could he do? Felix was an energetic drunk.

    Hyunjin woke to the dorm door opening and giggles.

   "Shush, my roommate is here." Felix's voice cut through.

    Thinking that it was Just Jisung and Felix, Hyunjin laid down trying to sleep again.

   "So, that means you should be quiet." Another voice that didn't belong to Jisung spoke.

   Once again. Hyunjin thought nothing of it figuring it was one of Felix's friends.

    Well, that was until Hyunjin heard a moan from Felix.

      The ravenet closed his eyes, bitting the inside of his cheek as he clenched his jaw.

   He just had to ignore it.

   But, there it was again.

   "Shh, be quiet or your roommate will wake up." The male spoke And then Hyunjin stood from his bed.

    Opening his bedroom door, Hyunjin narrowed his eyes at the pair. Felix was pushed against the wall and the unknown guy was kissing down Felix's neck.

    Hyunjin didn't say anything but, he walked over pulling the guy off Felix and pushing him out the door.

   "Hyunjin, what are you doing?" Felix asked.

    Said male closed the dorm door and looked at Felix the only thing illuminating the room was the moon.

    "What were you doing?" Hyunjin asked.

   Felix felt oddly small under the gaze of the older. No, Felix was not drunk. He was semi-buzzed.

   "I was just having fun." Felix spoke.

   Hyunjin clenched his jaw frustrated. Walking up to the younger Hyunjin ran a hand through the blond's hair. The blond let out a sigh.

  Hyunjin smiled at the reaction. Getting an idea he slightly tugged at the youngers hair causing the younger to bite his lip to suppress the noise he nearly made.

   Hyunjin leaned down close to the youngers ear.

   "Do you like that? Do you like when I pull your hair?" Hyunjin asked softly his lips grazing the youngers ear.

   Felix just took a deep breath not wanting to answer.

    Hyunjin tugged at the blonds hair a little harder.

  This time Felix made a noise.

   "You do like it." Hyunjin mused running his thumb across the youngers bottom.

   "Jinnie please..." Felix whispered.

    Hyunjin hummed.

   "What do you want kitten?" Hyunjin asked.

    "Kiss." Felix muttered.

   Hyunjin smirked capturing the youngers lips into a kiss. It was heated. Both of Felix's hands were in Hyunjin's hair. Hyunjin still had one hand in Felix's hair and the other was rested on Felix's hip.

    Felix tugged at the olders shirt. Hyunjin completely pulled away from the younger and took his shirt off throwing it somewhere in the room.

   "Lift your arms kitten." Hyunjin whispered.

   Felix lifted his arms and Hyunjin pulled Felix's jumper off kissing down the youngers neck.

   Felix's mind was clouded with want and desire.

    For some reason, Blackbears Idfc was playing in Felix's head. Because even if all this was a lie Felix could careless.

   Because the olders touch was fire against his skin. The the kisses the older was trailing all over him was like electricity.

    Felix took a deep breath when he felt the older press a kiss against his waist band. Hyunjin looked up his eyes clouded with want.

    "Are you okay with this?" Hyunjin muttered.

    "Yes, please.." Felix whined.

   Hyunjin's hands rested on the youngers hips as he pressed another kiss on the youngers stomach just above the skirt.

    Felix's eyes fluttered shut.

    Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face, tell me that you love me even if it is fake.