uh what the fuck?

Felix smiled as walked into their rental for the next week. It was a simple two bed two bath by the sea.

    "Okay. My Fairies I think that is all the recording I am doing today! We have had a long day and we are all pretty tired. I might record another vlog during this trip but, I am not sure yet! Anyway, have a good day or night I hope you enjoyed. Bye! Mwah!" Felix beamed waving to the camera.

   He let out a sigh shutting the camera off.

    He set the camera on his bed undoing his neck scarf.

    "Whoa, lix what happened to your neck?" Jisung asked.

   Felix froze. That is right he had yet to tell anyone about what happened between him and Hyunjin.

    "Uhm..." Felix trailed off.

    What was he supposed to say?

   Jisung stood there waiting for an answer.

  "Angry sex?" Felix questioned sheepishly.

    Jisung raised an eyebrow.

   "What do you mean by that?" Jisung questioned.

   "I kind of had Angry sex with Hyunjin?" Felix bit his lip.

   "You had what with him!?" Jisung questioned surprised.

    "Well uhm what had happened was I decided to walked from the diner to the dorms which obviously didn't go as planned and I ended up being pinned to a wall by some old guy and Hyunjin well, he saved me thankfully.

   But when we got back to the dorm we kinda got into an argument. Next thing I know while I am telling him off his lips are on mine and we were kissing pretty harshly. Then, I was against the wall and his hands were grabbing my hips really hard it kind of hurt but, like I kind of liked it. But, uhm I pushed him away and just stood there trying to figure out if it was okay.

   But, of course I really just wanted him so, I started to kiss him again and it hurt went from there. 4 rounds on many different surfaces later we are in bed asleep." Felix explained.

    Jisung looked dumbfounded.

   "Uh, what the fuck?" The squirrel-like male spoke.

   "Yep..." Felix trailed off.

   "So you and him have fucked like five times?" Jisung questioned.

    Felix could feel his ears turn red.

   "Technically speaking yes we have." Felix nodded.

    "I... need a drink." Jisung stated leaving the room. 

    <how many times has jisung said he needed a drink in this story?>

   "Hey, what's up sung? He just went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a whole bottle of whiskey and started to drink it. Holy crap what happened to your neck?" Minho asked.

   Felix sighed.

   "Hyunjin and him had 4 rounds of Angry sex." Jisung spoke handing his boyfriend the brown liquid.

    Minho took it taking a drink after finding out the new information.

    "Wait. You guys fucked? Hold up. What? How did you guys end up fucking?" Minho questioned.

     Felix just sighed.

  "Now, I need a drink." Felix muttered taking the bottle from the two.

    Hyunjin groaned pulling at his necktie. He had his head on his hand.

   "Why the fuck do I have to wear this?" Hyunjin muttered tugging at the stupid tie.

   "Watch your language." His father spoke.

    Hyunjin rolled his eyes. He swears if he rolls his eyes anymore they'll get stuck.

    "So, are you going to tell me why you made me come back here?" Hyunjin asked indifferently.

   "Do we need to have a reason?" His mother asked.

  "With you two yes." Hyunjin stated.

   "You will know in time." His father stated.

    Now I know where my attitude comes from.

   It wasn't long before the three made it to the restaurant.

     Hyunjin wanted to turn around immediately sensing what was about to happen.

   "Mr and Mrs Park, Courtney, How are you guys?" Hyunjin's mom asked.

   "We are good. How are you guys? Hyunjin it has been awhile since we have seen you. You have certainly.... Grown up." Mrs Park spoke a bit indifferently.

    Hyunjin had to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

     "We are good. Let's go in shall we?" Mr. Hwang spoke.

    "Oppa, it had been so long since we have seen each other!" Courtney's high pitched voice spoke.

    Hyunjin winced slightly.

    "Yep, it has... wished it had been even longer." The male whispered the last part to himself.

     The 6 people sat down at a table.

   "So, Hyunjin what have you been up to?" Mr. Park asked.

    "I am on break from university." Hyunjin answered.

    "Oh, what are you majoring in?" Mrs. Park.

    "I am majoring in business and Art." Hyunjin answered.

   "You have two majors?" Courtney asked.

    "Yes, I do." Hyunjin nodded.

    "Hyunjin is going to be taking over our business once he is out of university." Mrs. Hwang smiled.

    Hyunjin cleared his throat.

   "That has yet to be decided." Hyunjin intervened.

     "It has been decided. You are taking over the business." Mr. Hwang stated.

    Hyunjin shook his head running his hand through his hair.

   "No, it has not been decided, father." Hyunjin stated firmly.

    "Yes, it has Hyunjin. It has been arranged. You are taking over the business and marrying Courtney." Mrs. Hwang gave Hyunjin a tight lipped smile.

    Hyunjin scoffed.

   "Are you fucking serious? This is why you made be come back here?" Hyunjin questioned Angrily.

    Courtney was startled by the sudden out burst.

    "Hyunjin control yourself." Mr. Hwang spoke.

   Hyunjin rubbed his face with his hands.

   "I'm leaving." Hyunjin stood up.

   "No, you are not. Now, sit down." His mom spoke sternly.

   Hyunjin balled his fist. Sitting back down he clenched his jaw.

   I want to fucking leave.