I wonder

A persistent knocking at the dorm door woke Hyunjin up. The male groaned leaving the comfort of his bed.

    "Felix, hey I brough- you are not Felix." The squirrel-like male in front of Hyunjin spoke.

   "No, and Felix isn't here. He said he was staying with his best friend." Hyunjin yawned.

   "Okay, here's the problem he didn't stay with me. I figured he came back here considering he didn't want to be at the party in the first place. I'm Jisung  his best friend." Jisung told him.

    The taller stretched.

  "Well, he isn't here. I am Hyunjin." Hyunjin spoke.

   "Shit, where the hell is he then?" Jisung cursed.

  "Are you sure he isn't with any of his other friends?" Hyunjin questioned letting Jisung in.

    "Uhm, he isn't. So I have no clue where he is..." Jisung trailed off.

    Hyunjin sighed.

  "Have you tried calling him?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Yeah, he left his phone here." Jisung sighed.

  Hyunjin shook his head.

   "So, basically you have-" Hyunjin was cut off by the dorm door opening.

    Felix was walking in mumbling something along the lines of "I can't believe this."

     Hyunjin cleared his throat causing Felix to look up.

   "Oh uh, uhm hi Jisungie, Hyunjin." Felix smiled nervously.

   "Where were you?" Jisung asked.

   "Oh, uhm I was with Soobin and Yeonjun." Felix stated.

   "I ran into them at the coffee cart they would have told me." Jisung spoke.

   Caught in a lie...

   Felix pulled at the collar of his sweater Bringing attention to his neck.

   Hickies littered the blonds neck. Hickies that were previously not there.

    "Nah-uh! You fucked with someone!" Jisung exclaimed.

    Hyunjin's eyes seemed to be trained on the marks.

     "I- uh, possibly?" Felix stammered.

   Hyunjin tore his eyes away from the youngers neck deciding he just stay in his room.

   "Who did you get with?" Jisung questioned.

  "I think his name is Taehyung?" Felix answered or questioned.

    Hyunjin nearly broke his doorknob hearing that name.

    "Are you sure? Because I saw Tae this morning." Jisung questioned.

   "Oh then, I have no clue who it was but, we were safe and we probably won't see each other again." Felix laughed sheepishly.

    "Ugh, I thought you were swearing of relationships?" Jisung questioned.

  "But, that doesn't include one night stands." Felix stated.

   By this point, Hyunjin decided to just go to the kitchen.

   "Okay, well I brought coffee." Jisung handed the younger the coffee.

   "Oh, thanks. Are you going to stay?" Felix asked.

  "No, My roommate and I are heading for breakfast I just came to drop your coffee off." Jisung told him.

   Felix nodded.