Happy

Seeing Felix happy made Hyunjin Happy but he wanted Felix to be happy with him. For a minute Hyunjin wanted to be selfish and change his mind but if he did that, his mother would do something to Felix.

    He wouldn't and couldn't allow that.

    He want to take back every single word he told Felix that day. Every single lie. It was killing him how bad he hurt Felix. It killed him every time he heard Felix cry himself to sleep.

~~a couple months prior to the engagement party~~

   Hyunjin laid in his bed gnawing at his already bleeding lip. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't sleep hearing Felix's cries.

    Nights like this Hyunjin just wanted to Hold Felix and tell him what he said was all a lie.

   "I'm so, so sorry baby." Hyunjin whispered feeling his own tears run down the side of his face just to land on his pillow.

   Hyunjin shut his eyes tightly, pressing his lips together.

   After a couple hours Hyunjin could no longer hear Felix's cries. Standing up from his bed Hyunjin walked through the bathroom to Felix's door.

   He hesitated before opening the bathroom door. His heart broke. Felix was curled into himself on his bed his nose was red and his eyes were puffy.

    Hyunjin sat on the space next to Felix. Lifting his hand he let it hover for a moment before he set it back down. He couldn't help his hesitation. He was scared that if he touched the younger, the younger would get hurt.

   He lifted his hand once more finally letting it gently rest on the youngers cheek. He rubbed his thumb gently across the apple of the blonds cheek. Looking away he closed his eyes and bit at his bottom lip, trying not to cry.

   But, with no luck he started to cry. His shoulders shook as he clasped a hand over his mouth.

    He removed his hand from his mouth and looked to Felix.

   "I'm so sorry for what I did to you." Hyunjin's voice was trembling as he spoke.

    He pressed a gentle kiss on the youngers temple. Inhaling the intoxicating smell the younger had.

   He stood up looking at the younger.

   "I am sorry my love." Hyunjin whispered leaving the room.

~~present time~~

   "Excuse me, I have to you the restroom." Felix smiled standing up and heading to the bathroom.

   Hyunjin excused himself from Courtney and walked over to Seungmin.

   "Who invited Felix?" Hyunjin questioned quietly.

  "I don't know." Seungmin answered.

   "What do you mean.?"

   "I mean Felix got a hand delivered red envelope to his parents house. In the envelope contained an invitation to this little endeavor. At the bottom of said letter it addressed him by name saying that they hope to see him here. Obviously meaning they didn't actually think Felix would show." Seungmin explained.

    "Why?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Once again, I have no clue. Get back to Courtney your mother is staring you down." Seungmin nudged Hyunjin in the direction of Courtney.

   Hyunjin put a smile on his face and walked over to Courtney.

    Felix exited the bathroom feeling a bit better after splashing water on his face.