Flustered

Felix set the groceries on the counter putting everything where it belonged making sure to set aside his stuff.

     "So, you must be my roommate." A person spoke from not to far from Felix.

    Felix turned a little startled.

   Hyunjin took in his roommates' features. The blond had a sharp jawline but, still had cheeks that looked squishable, his eyes were slightly wide from being startled, he had a button nose, his lips were akin to a heart shape and he had freckles littering his face.

   "Uhm, yeah. I am Lee Yongbok but, just call me Felix." Felix introduced himself.

    Felix took in his roommates' appearance. Sharp eyes, Strong jawline, nice nose, plump but pouty lips, nice hair, and to tie the whole bad boy look together a few tattoos littering his arms.

   "Hwang Hyunjin." Hyunjin introduced himself.

    Felix nodded.

    Picking up his bag of stuff. He gave a small waved to Hyunjin before going to his room.

    "Okay, so this year might be harder that expected." Felix muttered.

   Sitting on his bed he took out his strawberry pocky. Munching on one of the sticks he took out his schedule and glasses.

    "Mm, all my classes start at noon tomorrow." He hummed grabbing another pocky.

    It was only mid-day.

    He looked at his phone that went off.

    Binbin
You want to hang out before classes start tomorrow? You can invite Sung. Yeonjun is coming with me.

Pixiestixslix
Sure, where do u want to meet?

Binbin
Just infront of the campus. We can go to the nearby diner we went to last year.

Pixiestixslix
M'kay see u then.

    Felix got of his bed sending a quick message to Jisung telling him to meet at the front of the campus.

   Grabbing his beret he put it on and left his room. Not even realizing his roommate was in the living area, he walked right past the taller sliding his shoes on and leaving.

  "Bin!" Felix called out running to the slightly younger male.

    Soobin turned with a smile.

   "Lix, Hey! Yeonjun should be joining us soon." Soobin smiled.

   Felix nodded.

   It wasn't long before Jisung and Yeonjun joined the two.

   "To the diner!" Felix beamed heading straight for his friend groups hang out.

    "So, Lix have you met your roommate?" Jisung questioned as they entered the quiet diner.

   "Uhm, yeah." Felix nodded. Yeonjun went to order for them while they sat at a table.

    "So, what is he like?" Soobin asked.

   "Uh, so far nice. He has sharp eyes, a strong jawline, plump pouty lips, uh nice hair, and tattoos..." Felix trailed off.

   Jisung, Soobin, and Yeonjun all raised their eye brows.

   "Tattoos? Thank you." Soobin shot the waitress a polite smile when she set their milkshakes down.

   "Uhm, yea tattoos." Felix nodded sipping at his strawberry-chocolate milkshake.

    The sound of a motorcycle pulling into a parking spot brought the group from what they were talking about.

   The four looked out the window. Felix nearly choked on his milkshake when he saw the person take their helmet off.

    It was his roommate. Who was definitely not dressed in the proper attire to ride a motorcycle. A white button up that had its sleeves rolled up, he was wearing black pants, combat boots, and leather gloves.

    Felix quickly looked away drinking more of his milkshake.

   "I wonder who he is." Jisung mumbled.

   Felix cleared his throat.

   "Uhm, that is uh my roommate..." Felix took another sip of his drink. His friends looked at him wide eyed.

    The bell above the diner door chimed indicating that someone had walked in.

   "One iced Americano to go please." Hyunjin told the cashier who just nodded looking bored of her job.

    Hyunjin paid standing off to the side.

   "Jisung you can't just say stuff like that!" A person exclaimed.

   Hyunjin turned to the disturbance catching sight of a group of four. One of the four being his roommate who seemed Shaken up or flustered.

    But, Hyunjin could only go based on the fact that the youngers cheeks were a bright red, he'd really put a tomato to shame. The male sitting next to his roommate kind of looked like a squirrel. Said squirrel like male was snickering at something.

   The black haired male across from the squirrel-like male was scolding, the squirrel-like male. While the brunet next to the ravenet was shaking his head with displeasure.

   "Your drink." The cashier handed Hyunjin his drink.

    With a quick thank you Hyunjin started to walk out, which seemed to catch the attention of his blond roommate.

   With some thinking not a lot but some, Hyunjin winked at said blond caused the blond to turn a darker shade of red and look away.

    Hyunjin caught something that the squirrel-like male said,

  "You are not going to last this school year."

    Hyunjin smiled to himself.

  If he gets this flustered so easy this is going to be fun.