Chaotic lunch

Shuichi POV
I finish fourth period and head to lunch. I then see Angie waiting for me by the lunch room. I go over to her and give her a friendly smile. "Hey Angie." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Hi my darling." (Bottom Shuichi 100%) I blush and look any other way.

"So where's your table." I ask looking around. She points to a table where Maki, Tenko, Himiko, Korekiyo, and Gonta are sitting at. I go and sit in between Angie and Korekiyo.

Angie POV
I smile at my soon to be husband. "Guys this is my soon to be husband. He is sitting with us for today... Hopefully the rest of the school year." I said happily. He gave a concerned smile and said, "Hi I'm Shuichi... I'm not dating Angie she just thinks I would make a great husband." I kind of frown at that.

I look over and see Korekiyo glaring at me. I then realized he also liked him. I glared back at him. "So Himiko how was classes?" Tenko asked. "It was eh." Himiko said going to sleep.

Tenko then looked at us. "How about you Angie... And the degenerate males." The boys besides Gonta sweat dropped. "Classes were amazing I met my husband there!" I said excitedly. (Should I make Angie a yandere)

Korekiyo POV
I glare at Angie calling my love her husband. "Classes were fine I really enjoy that detective class." I see Shuichi eyes light up and he smiles. "My mom teaches that class." I nod in aknowledgement smiling at how cute he is. "Gonta says class were amazing. Gonta saw spider and it was magnificent." I smile and pat Gonta's shoulder.

"Well classes were alright for me. I had a few weird classes but it's fine." I smile and then come up with an idea. "He Shu... Do you mind me calling you Shu? I was wondering if you want we can hang out at the mall. I have lots of coupons to Hot Topic." He seemed to smile. "Yes you may call me Shu and I would love to go. I haven't been able to explore many places. Does Saturday work for you?" I nod and the bell rings. Since I have next class with Shuichi I decided to walk with him.

"So Shu. Does 5 pm work?" He nods and smiles. "Yea... Can I tell you something." I nod listening. "Honestly you and Kiibo seem like the normal people I met here despite you both being different. In a good way of course." I smile in hearing that. "This school does have strange characters but I'm glad I can be somewhat normal for you." He smiled at me and we walked into class. I went to the back of the class to my seat and he sat 2 seats ahead of me. Instead of paying attention I just focus on him.

I hope you enjoyed that. Now here are a few questions

Should Angie be a yandere or himidere
(Himidere is just like a thunder but they act like a princess)

Should I make Korekiyo a Dandere?
(Dandere is when they act anti social and doesn't talk to anyone until he finds the right person.)

Pregame Shuichi HaremOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara