Kirigiri Birthday Special

This has nothing to do with the story. Just a quick birthday special. This takes place when Shuichi is 4 because yes.

Kirigiri POV
I wake up to see Makoto gone. "Now where could he be." I get up and go to Shuichi's room. I enter to see him gone. "Where are they." I go downstairs and here talking. It sounds like a girl on the phone. "Okay thank you. I love you to see you soon." I heard Makoto say. I think to myself 'who the hell is he talking to.' I walk all the way down and look into the kitchen. I see Shuichi attempting to cook alone... WHY IS MAKOTO NOT HELPING. "Oh Kiri good morning. I hope we didn't wake you." I hear Makoto say as he goes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "Ew mom has cooties." I hear my child say. "You're right sweetie mom has cooties but one day you'll get cooties." He just protested to that and went back to watching the toast. "We were attempting to make you breakfast in bed for your birthday." That's when I remember it's my birthday. "Ah well thank you I appreciate it." We look into each other eyes smiling. All of a sudden the smoke alarm went off. "DAD THERE'S A FIWER." I about cooed at his way of pronouncing fire but stopped and looked for the fire extinguisher. We extinguish the fire and was left with a broke  toaster and a very burnt piece of bread. The worst of all Shuichi's innocent mind didn't think anything of it and handed it to me. "It might be hot mommy so be caweful." I smile and "bite" into it. I didn't really I just pretended I did. Once he turned around I threw it in the trash. "How about you guys let me make breakfast." Makoto instantly shot it down. "No Kiri we need to make this. Go lie down we have your favorite movie in case you wanna watch that." I smile and walk over to the couch. I look at my phone and see all the birthday texts. I reply to them with thanks and start watching Harry Potter (I oddly feel like Kiri would like it) Shuichi came over to me with a tray of some decent looking food. "Hewe you go mommy re hope you wike it." I just can't get how cute that he switches his r's and w's when he speaks. "It looks delicious darling." I kiss his head and he just giggles and hands me a card. "Hewe youw fiwst pwesent." I smile and open the card to see a hand made terrible drawing of our family with aunt Toko and Uncle Kazuichi. Wonder why he didn't include their spouces but it's fine. "It's lovely Sushi I love it." He smiles and jumped on my lap and just hugged me. I then heard light snoring and smiled.

Makoto POV
As Kiri and Shuichi were in the living room. I started planning with Komaru where she should take Kiri so I can set up the birthday party. We discussed the plans and said our goodbyes because Toko wanted attention. I go into the living room to see my two favorite people asleep. I take Shuichi and head for his room. "Have a good nap Sushi." I kiss his forehead and go down to Kiri. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to our room. I set an alarm so she has enough time to get ready.

Shuichi POV
I woke up and got out of my race car bed. I grab 5 books and stand on them to open the door. As soon as I get out I run downstairs to see the candy bowl on the ground. I grab it and run to my hiding spot. I started eating all my favorite candies. Though I did get rid of the Kit Kats since I don't like them. (Sorry guys I hate kitkats with a passion)

Makoto POV
I waved Kiri and Komaru off as they leave. I start to hang up some decorations not a lot since it will only be Kiri, Sushi, Kazuichi, Hajime, Komaru, Toko, and Byakuya. Though Byakuya is only coming because he has a soft spot for Shuichi. Speaking of Shuichi where is he. It's been over 5 hours and he hasn't woken up yet. I walk over to his room and see he's not in there. I see the window open and instant start to freak out. I ran out the house and started looking around. How far can a 4 year old go. I asked people walking around if they saw him but all of them said no. I started getting more worried. I got a message from Kiri that said 'Is everything okay my mother senses are kicking in.' I text back. 'Yea everything fine me and Sushi are playing a fun game of hide and seek.' As I text that I see Kiri and Komaru. Komaru notices me and helps hide me. As I run away I message Komaru and told her what happened. She seemed livid but let it slide. I searched everywhere and still couldn't find Shuichi. I go back to the house and finish setting up. I make some missing kid posters. "I don't have the heart to tell her today." Makoto says thinking about how hurt Kiri will be. Everyone starts showing up and we begin the birthday.

Byakuya POV
I went to go sit on the couch when I felt something weird. I pick up the couch cushion to see Shuichi with a lot of sugar and chocolate covered hands. He smiled at me and gave me a highfive. Makoto runs over to Shuichi and hugs him. "Why did you take the candy?" "Because it was good and I wanted sweets." He said running everywhere from a sugar high. Everyone laugh and we all hand presents to Kiri. This party isn't that bad.

Makoto POV
This is the first time I saw how happy Kiri was. Like she had a big grin. We enjoyed our night while watching Shuichi as he attempts to start a fire in the sink. Good days.... "By the ray daddy. Rhy didn't you come look fow me." "Okay to be honest I did I just thought you jumped out the window so I went looking for you. I even made missing child posters." I then felt a glare behind me. "What do you mean a missing child poster." I slowly then around with that one anime fave they do when they know they are in trouble. I keep quiet as she scolds me for not taking care of Shuichi. But still she seemed very happy so mission fail but a success.

Aye 1135 words pog. So this isn't cannon in the story just something I wanted to do for Kiri's birthday. So happy late birthday Kirigiri. See you next time ^^