These people are insane

Shuichi POV
I was just listening to Kiibo and Kaito arguing. I sigh and try reading my book but someone came up to me and took it from me. I look up confused and see a girl with blonde hair.

"Is there a problem miss?" I ask polietly. "Yes there is...I'm not riding your dick."(Curse Miu) I look up at the girl in disbelief. "I-I what does that have to do with coming up and talking to me?" That seemed to piss her off even more. "Listen here brat! I am the queen of this school." I sigh and roll my eyes. "So what does that have to do with me?" She seemed to get even angrier and grabbed me by the collar. "You are now my boy toy got it." I was going to say something before someone screams out, "MIU YOU'RE A PATHETIC WHORE LET HIM GO YOU SLUTTY PIECE OF SHIT." This seemed to make her sad and scared.

??? POV
"MIU YOU'RE A PATHETIC WHORE LET HIM GO YOU SLUTTY PIECE OF SHIT." I-I can't believe I actually screamed that. I don't know why but when she called him a boy toy I felt like I was confident. Does he make me feel confident? "H-How could you say that I'm not a-any of those things." I sigh and glare at her. "Yea you are. You literally called him your boy toy which he clearly did not consent to. Say it with me now consent is sexy."

The bell rings telling us that 2nd period is about to start. She glares at me then rushes out the room. I went up to Shuichi noticing him talking to Kiibo. "Hey Kibbo! Hi, Saihara right?" He nods and smiles at me. "Thanks for standing up for me." Kibbo then looked at me. "Yea usually you keep quiet what made you scream that all of a sudden." "I-I actually don't know I guess I got tired of her shit. But Saihara what class do you have next?" He seemed to perk up and looked at his schedule. "I have the crime class next. My mom is the teacher." I nod and frown. "I sadly have Language Arts next but I'll talk to you later okay." He nods and smiles I walk out the of classroom sad not having next period with Shuichi. He makes me confident.

Kiibo POV
I look at Shuichi and follow him leaving. As we are heading to class he looks at me confused. "Kiibo why are you following me?" I look at him and smile. "Oh yea I have next period with you. Since it's a completely new class I have no idea where it is." He seems to nod and hands me a piece of paper. "This is my schedule incase you wanted to see." I look at it seeing we have every class besides 7th. I smile and say, "Guess your stuck with me till 7th." He looked back at me and smiled. I don't know why but his smile send electric sparks down my arm. He enter a classroom and I walked in after instantly seeing a bunch of girls at one desk.

Shuichi POV
I walk in with Kiibo behind me and I see a group around a desk. I see the bored and realized my desk was right next to the desk everyone was at. I look over at Kiibo's name and sees he sits no where near me. "Okay kids settle down." I look over at my mom and she smiles at me.

??? POV
After the girls left my desk a medium height lady came in and settled everyone down. I noticed she gave the new kid a smile and he went over and sat next to me. He looks at Kibbo and smile. "I am Mrs. Naegi. I am new here and I will be your true crime class teacher." My jaw drops realizing that's Makoto Naegi's wife. All I know is both of them also survived a killing game like me. "How about we go around and announce our names and ultimates." She said smiling. As everyone goes she looks up at me. I stand up and all the girls squeal. God they are annoying can't they tell I like guys. "Hello I am Amami Rantsro the ultimate survivor." I sit back down and look over at the new kid looking shocked. He looks at everyone and then stands up. "H-Hi my name is Shuichi Naegi but I prefer the last name Saihara." I then realize why she smiled at him.

She starts talking and ends the lesson quicker then I expected. Everyone starts talking and I see Kiibo go up to Shuichi. "Hey Shu that's your mom right?" Shuichi nods and smiles. His smile is so cute God why do I have to be so gay. I realized that I was staring to long and both of them were looking at me. I blush and smile at them. "Sorry I didn't mean to stare I just can't beleive you mom was in the first ever killing game." He smiles and it looks like his eyes had stars in them. "But you were also in the killing game! That is so cool I always liked danganronpa!" I smile and then look down knowing all the friends I left behind.

"It isn't all that fun you start missing the people you meet there." Shuichi seemed apologetic and starts talking to Kiibo again. I feel a bit of rage watching Kiibo talk to Shuichi. He seems all happy to. I might have to get rid of him.

This chapter has 945 words minus this a/n. As mentioned because of Miu this book will have some bad language I usually wouldn't say. But have a good day you guys!!!