I made a new "best friend"

Shuichi POV
I walked to my third period class with Kiibo. "Hey Saihara. Wanna be friends like we could have sleep overs or hang out after school." Kiibo was going on and on of things we could do. "Kiibo of course we can be friends and yea we can hang out here take my number just so you have it." Kiibo nodded and smiled and we went to class and took our seats. We ended up sitting next to each other and I see Kokichi in front of me, Kaito behind me, and a blonde girl with a music pin next to me.

Kaede POV
Me and Kaito were talking and he told me about the new boy. He said how he was cute but didn't wanna sit with us. As I'm talking to Kaito I see the door open and see the lame nerd Kiibo with this pretty hot guy in black.  I see him sit next to me and I look at Kaito and smirk. I write a friendly note to try and get him to sit with us.

Kaito POV (so many POV)
I see Kaede slip Saihara a note. He seemed to not care but responded anyway. I then saw him go back to talking to Kiibo and Kokichi. Why can't he talk to me I'm by him as well. I see Kaede slip me a note. I look at it and see it's the note she gave Saihara. It says, 'Hey I'm Kaede! I'm the ultimate pianist and I wanted to know if you want to sit with me and my friend behind you.' I then look at Saihara's answer. 'Nice to meet you my name is Shuichi Naegi but I prefer Saihara. I mean I already told Kiibo I would sit with him so maybe if him and Kokichi can sit there I will also sit there.' I looked at Kiibo and Kokichi with much hatred. I decided to write a note of myself.

Shuichi POV
I see another note but this time from Kaito. I read it and see, 'Hey if we let them sit with us they will get made fun of by the mean people. I just wanna protect them from that.' I nod and look at them. They looked at me before I started writing Kiibo slipped me a note. 'Hey can you sit with us tomorrow my dad is taking me and Kokichi home since he got a bloody nose.' I smile and nod and write a reply to Kaito. Guess I'm sitting with them. I see pay attention to the lesson and get ready for lunch.

Miu POV
I was sitting at the popular table waiting for my friends to join. I see Kaede and Kaito along with Shuichi. I smirk seeing how Shuichi will be sitting with us. I see Rantaro come over and sit next to me. Kaede also sits next to me. Shuichi and Kaito sit in front of me. I smile at Shuichi. "Hi Saihara sorry for how I acted on homeroom." Shuichi nods. "It's okay though it did make me uncomfortable." Kaede and Rantaro looked at me confused. "I tried getting Shuichi to be my boy toy." That seemed to anger Rantaro a bit and Kaede didn't seem to care. Rantaro then smirks and says, "Well did you know that Shuichi's parents survived the first ever danganronpa game."

Rantaro POV
I noticed Shuichi grow tense and realized I fucked up. I just wanted to seem like I also had a connection to Shuichi. Kaito seemed to perk at what I said. "Really is that true Shu?" I got pissed at him calling Shuichi, Shu that should be me. Shuichi nods and starts answering there questions. Why hasn't he talked to me. "Hey Saihara!" Everyone looked at me confused. He looks at me and I smile. "Wanna go to the cafe after school? I have some questions on the crime document we have for homework." Shuichi nods and smiles. "Of course Amami." Everyone seemed to not like that. "Well can we also hang out?" I look over at Kaede pissed she even said anything. I look at Shuichi and he just nods. "Sure I don't mind."

In total this was 704 words minus this A/N also should I make Rantaro and Miu Yandere or just Rantaro. Kaito will be tsundere. The rest will be pretty neutral for now. Well see you all next time ^^

Pregame Shuichi HaremOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara