New Friend?

Shuichi POV
I just finished my shower and started to get ready for another day of school. Since my parents worked there I had to wake up earlier so I can get a ride with them. I entered the car and waited for dad to get in. My dad couldn't drive or more like he was scared to drive so my mom does the driving. I swear he doesn't wear the pants in the family.

We made it to school and I instantly went to my homeroom. When I got there I saw a new girl who looked directly at me.

She waved me over and I decided she might be new so maybe I can have a good normal friend. How wrong I was.

I got over there and she smiled. "Hey, I'm Angie Yonaga, do you believe in Atua?" I shaked my head I don't really believe in any gods. That clearly was the wrong thing to say because she stood up and shouted. "I WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN ATUA! MY FUTURE HUSBAND MUST PRAISE ATUA LIKE ME." I got confused at future husband.

"Umm what do you mean I just met you?" She smiled and put her hand on the top of my hand. "Well where I'm from the moment you find someone you love they instantly become your husband no matter if they don't like it or not. It just happens you're the cutest in this school. Sadly you don't believe in Atua which my husband must respect." I nod and slowly walk backwards... Well attempted she grabbed my hand and made me sit next to her. She wouldn't let go of my hand and it was starting to make me uncomfy. I sighed and just got used to it.

Class came to an end and she has yet to let go of my hand. It was to the point Kiibo had to pry me out of her grasp. "Angie let go we have to get to second period which you don't have." Angie seemed to be upset. "F-Fine but you have to have lunch with me and my friends." I just nod wanting this day over with already.

Me and Kiibo get to 2nd period and first thing I see is Rantaro by my desk. I go over to him and he smiled. "Hey Shu! How was homeroom?" I sigh remembering the weird girl.

"I met a weird girl who claimed me as her future husband." For a second I thought I saw a hint of jealousy in Taro's eye. But it most likely was nothing why would he be jealous.

"Well ignore her. You belong to ₥Ɇ... Yourself." I could of swore he said something else but it might just be my brain messing with me. I mean I didn't eat any breakfast and homeroom was stressful with that girl. Yea I'm just tired and over reacting.

I then remember lunch. "Hey Amami the only way to get the girl to leave me alone was that I sit with her at lunch. So tell the table I won't be able to sit with them today."

Taro POV
This is not good. Why just Angie fuck everything up. Couldn't she stay sick. God I already have to worry about like 6 or 7 people.

I then realized just how obsessed over Shuichi I am. He seemed to look at me confused and I realized I never answered him back. Play it cool Amami don't be dumb.

"Yea I will tell them though they might not take it well." Shuichi nods and smiles paying attention to class that just started. I couldn't focus since Shuichi was all I wanted to look at.

618 words woo also sorry I ended up not liking the first version of this chapter and deleted it. I also deleted the Halloween chapter as it's not Halloween anymore. Sorry I been getting constantly sick and trying to work on more books. So time to advertise.

I did this specifically so you would ignore. If you are a creepy pasta fan and love Chibis go to my books and look at my new book call 'Adopting Killer Chibis (Creepypasta x reader) I already have a few chapter ready to be release tomorrow. Also if you love YTTD which is basically danganronpa but a bit different then go look at my YTTD book should be right next to the creepypasta book. Thank you and see you soon (if I'm not sick again)